Stop in Philly, Order Cheesesteaks, and Eat Embiid Fast - Official New York Knicks/Philadelphia 76ers First Round Thread [UPDATE: 76ers = #Taped]

Who you got?

• Knicks in 4

• Knicks in 5

• Knicks in 6

• Knicks in 7

• 76ers in 4

• 76ers in 5

• 76ers in 6

• 76ers in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
The foul on Maxey's 3 and then Maxey sinking that FT made this comeback possible. Really poor situational awareness on the defense. You don't give them space for a 3 but also you don't jump if they shoot a 3. If anything you give up a drive and a layup and play the clock. Thibs should have made that clear.

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TNT Crew was being unreasonable. They said they should’ve fouled Maxey…

WHEN??? :mjlol:

The guy had a screen set at the opposite foul line, ran top speed & full stopped a three at a logo

Unless there were two on the ball, not including the screener, and you literally leave other guys open how could you foul?
before he gets to halfcourt you foul him imo, mcbride could have easily fouled him if the intention was to foul immediately. then again like i said it would have never got to that point because i would have fouled up 6.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
TNT Crew was being unreasonable. They said they should’ve fouled Maxey…

WHEN??? :mjlol:

The guy had a screen set at the opposite foul line, ran top speed & full stopped a three at a logo

Unless there were two on the ball, not including the screener, and you literally leave other guys open how could you foul?
Mitch Rob fouling on that 3 pointer and Hart and Anunoby blowing their FT's sunk them

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
before he gets to halfcourt you foul him imo, mcbride could have easily fouled him if the intention was to foul immediately. then again like i said it would have never got to that point because i would have fouled up 6.
Yeah McBride was supposed to foul up 3, Maxey's probably the fastest guy on the court and they got caught napping

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Na im still :dead: @ them cutting to Melo every other minute like he won something with the knicks :dead:
I think they was really doing a bit too much, even if the Knicks won this game. I get that they haven't closed out a series at home since 99 but having Starks, LJ, Melo, the big fella... bruh it's the first round, relax. Save that for if/when you make the conference finals

Say what you want about Embiid - he's averaging 32/10/6 on one leg, with a migraine and Bell's palsy this series. Man has no luck, watch him come down with a case of leprosy next. Gotta give him credit for giving it everything he's got.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I think they was really doing a bit too much, even if the Knicks won this game. I get that they haven't closed out a series at home since 99 but having Starks, LJ, Melo, the big fella... bruh it's the first round, relax. Save that for if/when you make the conference finals

Say what you want about Embiid - he's averaging 32/10/6 on one leg, with a migraine and Bell's palsy this series. Man has no luck, watch him come down with a case of leprosy next. Gotta give him credit for giving it everything he's got.

Man said Leprosy next

laughing.gif