Stop in Philly, Order Cheesesteaks, and Eat Embiid Fast - Official New York Knicks/Philadelphia 76ers First Round Thread [UPDATE: 76ers = #Taped]

Who you got?

• Knicks in 4

• Knicks in 5

• Knicks in 6

• Knicks in 7

• 76ers in 4

• 76ers in 5

• 76ers in 6

• 76ers in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Corny nikkas with money still...
Yea, I've never been a fan of Arenas.
After all of that he says, "Seriously, though, what's wrong with his eye?"
Like nikka, you really aren't doing your due diligence on the shyt you're talking about?

He also said, Brunson's hype isn't anywhere near Lin's hype so he's not near a superstar.

Goofy nikka.

---------------------
I forgot to mention, he thinks Embiid's RIGHT eye is the problem, because "He can't open it!" Like what???

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That 2028 unprotected pick might be a great draft pick. If Philly see’s Maxey as the future then it was the better trade.

Their window is with Embiid and Maxey and Embiid with his size and injury history isn’t gonna be in his prime much longer

I like Maxey a lot but he’s a small guard he is not a top 5 player who you can win titles with as your best player. Hes nowhere near that level nor will he ever get there

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea, I've never been a fan of Arenas.
After all of that he says, "Seriously, though, what's wrong with his eye?"
Like nikka, you really aren't doing your due diligence on the shyt you're talking about?

He also said, Brunson's hype isn't anywhere near Lin's hype so he's not near a superstar.

Goofy nikka.

---------------------
I forgot to mention, he thinks Embiid's RIGHT eye is the problem, because "He can't open it!" Like what???

The sad part is he really knows ball and when he first started his pod with that random white guy who never spoke he was actually adding pretty interesting insight on it

Once he realized saying goofy sh1t gets you views/clicks he’s been addicted to that sh1t