Stop in Philly, Order Cheesesteaks, and Eat Embiid Fast - Official New York Knicks/Philadelphia 76ers First Round Thread [UPDATE: 76ers = #Taped]

Who you got?

• Knicks in 4

• Knicks in 5

• Knicks in 6

• Knicks in 7

• 76ers in 4

• 76ers in 5

• 76ers in 6

• 76ers in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Walt...LOOK AT THIS SORRY ASS nikka!

Can anyone explain what the fukk Embiid was trying to accomplish with this????

Now, I don't want Embiid injured, but fukk HIM and all his supporters.

I think he might've unseated Harden as most loathsome player of all time for me. And I was a serious fam of his coming out of Kansas. And for years after. But at this point it's fukk him and errbody who love him.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Let's be clear.

The Sixers played a hell of a game and they WON the game. The refs didn't win them the game.

Okay?

----------------------------------------------------------

Now, let's talk about dirty play.

Anybody cosigning that bytch ass shyt that Embiid did, which is essentially intentionally trying to harm an opposing player and try to minimize it by saying, "Well, the refs let the knicks off by not calling common foul!" is a straight bytch.

No one is saying we lost because of the dirty play. We are saying that we have a problem with a nikka who throughout the entire game looked like he was looking to hurt nikkas.
Classic soft nikka shyt. Responding to legit physicality by actually intentionally playing football in a fukking NBA game. shyt is goofy.

Side note: Is everyone aware that Mitch Robinson is probably done for the series because of the injuries sustained from Embiid's actions? That's wild that anyone could be ignoring this shyt as a fan of basketball.

I do not want the knicks to intentionally hurt Embiid or any other sixer. I want us to keep playing the way we are playing. Knicks in 5. :yeshrug:

you my guy but you hype for nothing. They been hacking Embiid all series along with the refs cheating in NYC.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Knick fans been living off of the "glory days" of 90s Knick teams known for being physical bullies for decades but when they lose 1 game in which an all time great dominant 7-footer lets his presence be known on a few possessions they start crying with the CP3 cracked up voice.

I respect @JoelB Embiid for playing through another freak injury and being dominant and not going out weak to a lesser team. Embiid may really redeem his reputation this year. :salute:
Stop being a dense dikkhead, we all know that type of play isn’t acceptable in today's game.

And for the record, folks called the Knicks dirty back in the 90s as well.

The fact that ya Sixers fans caping for this bullsh*t behavior shows exactly why Philly fans are scumbags.