Stop in Philly, Order Cheesesteaks, and Eat Embiid Fast - Official New York Knicks/Philadelphia 76ers First Round Thread [UPDATE: 76ers = #Taped]

Who you got?

• Knicks in 4

• Knicks in 5

• Knicks in 6

• Knicks in 7

• 76ers in 4

• 76ers in 5

• 76ers in 6

• 76ers in 7

Results are only viewable after voting.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
8bMrlyh.png

:laff: Tobias fukked up his parlay.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Embiid gotta be the most talented fakkit in NBA history.

When his knee explodes I won’t give half a fukk.
Walt...LOOK AT THIS SORRY ASS nikka!

Can anyone explain what the fukk Embiid was trying to accomplish with this????

Now, I don't want Embiid injured, but fukk HIM and all his supporters.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Josh Hart gets thrown out of the game because he gets the ball stripped mid air & ACCIDENTALLY kicks someone. Dirty ass Embiid can INTENTIONALLY rip someone’s legs from under them from the floor damn near injuring them & stays in the game. There’s physical play & then there’s that. He’s a bytch for life

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Knick fans been living off of the "glory days" of 90s Knick teams known for being physical bullies for decades but when they lose 1 game in which an all time great dominant 7-footer lets his presence be known on a few possessions they start crying with the CP3 cracked up voice.

I respect @JoelB Embiid for playing through another freak injury and being dominant and not going out weak to a lesser team. Embiid may really redeem his reputation this year. :salute:

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Knick fans been living off of the "glory days" of 90s Knick teams known for being physical bullies for decades but when they lose 1 game in which an all time great dominant 7-footer lets his presence be known on a few possessions they start crying with the CP3 cracked up voice.

I respect @JoelB Embiid for playing through another freak injury and being dominant and not going out weak to a lesser team. Embiid may really redeem his reputation this year. :salute:

Knicks are literally up 2-1 with two home games left

Redeem ya mother