tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
:ohhh:

Word that would be some real shyt. And that way those conniving bytches can be set up for a L every time. Never thought of it that way.

I think its a tool best used for ppl in a marriage

nikka I would HAPPILY end a marriage for a dude this second if the bytch was wrong

I'd tell dude off rip, save every fukkn receipt, start getting shyt switched over in her name (leave that bytch with the mortgage nikka wtf...fukk a house breh leave with ya credit!). Help that nikka save his money for the escape and hit her with the papers.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah nikka yalll need to stop handcuffin these hoes, thats where tha problem start, when one man feel like tha p*ssy belong to him for eternitiy :rudy:

Pammy91

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Never you mind....
if he does know she has a boyfriend then yeah he's getting a little out of line but if she's really loyal and secure with herself she isn't going to give the guy hitting on her the time of day. He'll take the hint eventually. Simple as that. If she takes the guy up on his offer then she's the one doing wrong. Taking a guy's number knowing you're in a relationship for a self esteem boost is just :snoop:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
yall nikkas not gettin me...im not talking about when you with her, im talking bout when she getting approached by dudes that know she in a relationship, and they still trying to hit. Even if she aint receptive, its gonna be something that fukks her ego up subconsciously.
Thats called having an attractive woman breh

Some Dungeon Family nikka said:
IF YOU SCARED, SAY YOU SCARED

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
again, I aint talking about men that DONT know about the womans situation....im talking about men that do know, and still pursue...

They know yousa weak nikka and instead of laying the smack down; you run to coli with dikk tucked between your legs crying.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Man better to leave it alone. There's enough single women out here for me to get up in some other man's.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
aye...

if the broad is in a relationship and throwing herself on you, and you DONT hit it... that's almost more of a slap in the face to homie with the chick.

im gonna put my pride aside and handle this :shaq:

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No.....

whats fukkn up the game is that nikkas who are smashing shortie's that are in relationships ain't putting the boyfriend up on that shyt

For example, when one of the girls ya boy is dating tried to get up on you, the first thing you did was tell that nikka but in a "let me smut her out" way.

Its a gentleman's agreement. Its the equivalent of a mafia killing.

We need more of that.

You gonna get the p*ssy either way. But why not help your fellow man out by letting him get a head start back on being single while also feeding off that bytches money a lil.

that's all well and good in theory, but the world doesn't work like that. no normal dude with any type of pride or a temper is gonna let that shyt slide

Daps
The thirst level of some of these nikkas and the smut level of these bytches is at an all time. The game done lost all rules and values. The honor system is dead. nikkas/bytches don't care if the person is involved or not.

I believe in not cheating or messing with a chick in a relationship. I would never do it. So if my girl decides to step outside the relationship I charge it to the game and KIM.

And If a girl steps to me and I know she has a man I curve that hoe :hmm: