Stop flirting with women that have boyfriends

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No.....

whats fukkn up the game is that nikkas who are smashing shortie's that are in relationships ain't putting the boyfriend up on that shyt

For example, when one of the girls ya boy is dating tried to get up on you, the first thing you did was tell that nikka but in a "let me smut her out" way.

Its a gentleman's agreement. Its the equivalent of a mafia killing.

We need more of that.

You gonna get the p*ssy either way. But why not help your fellow man out by letting him get a head start back on being single while also feeding off that bytches money a lil.

:ohhh:

Word that would be some real shyt. And that way those conniving bytches can be set up for a L every time. Never thought of it that way.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
i was supposed to kick it with this girl who has a bf at my spot tonight.

idk though, i might rethink it. i dont want that karma on me.

Nothing like a man whos in love showing up soaking wet on your doorstep with tears in his eyes and a butter knife in his hand, panting like a rabid beast.

:lolbron:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
i was supposed to kick it with this girl who has a bf at my spot tonight.

idk though, i might rethink it. i dont want that karma on me.

live nikka...but u never do dirt where u stay..

kuz fukkin a married or chick with a nikka in ya bed..is like keepin ya clothes u got locked up in...

bad luck..unless u burn it...learned that a long time ago..

aint shyt to take these hoes to motels..leave em with cream of wheat packages..n be in the wind..

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
lets blame the men

women get hit on ALL THE TIME if they look decent, most loyal women will reject the advances and brush off i have a bf, im married etc.

stop sticking up for smutty women who will take that nikka number and put him in her phone as dikk emergency

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
again, I aint talking about men that DONT know about the womans situation....im talking about men that do know, and still pursue...

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Thats a good point in theory breh but u know these emo azz niccas cant stomach the thought of their "girl" gettin dug out by some other dude :pachaha:

lmao you right...there's always that simp that will mess up the handoff

but if my vision can change the life of one man, in one relationship....:wow::to:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
again, I aint talking about men that DONT know about the womans situation....im talking about men that do know, and still pursue...

males human or animal...pursue taken bytches on the regular...law of nature..

it aint shyt for a pigeon bytch to go fly ...n a pigeon that she dont even know..stop her in midflight n take the p*ssy..be off in the wind..with a fukk not even uttered...off to the next bytch

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
live nikka...but u never do dirt where u stay..

kuz fukkin a married or chick with a nikka in ya bed..is like keepin ya clothes u got locked up in...

bad luck..unless u burn it...learned that a long time ago..

aint shyt to take these hoes to motels..leave em with cream of wheat packages..n be in the wind..

LOL

i been tryin to chalk it up as, the bytch dont got a ring on her finger, im not breaking any marriage vows so fukk it... but that karma shyt is no joke :ooh: