Stop flirting with women that have boyfriends

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that shyt in the grand scheme of things is fukking up the relationship game for our brothers out here...these women start getting entitled with their man because they got some confidence from some thirsty nikka...lets just focus on single bytches from now on folks.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
that shyt in the grand scheme of things is fukking up the relationship game for our brothers out here...these women start getting entitled with their man because they got some confidence from some thirsty nikka...lets just focus on single bytches from now on folks.

Ill hit on ur g/f in front of u, possibly suck me off infront of u too

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Yea because if you flirt with my lady im going to bump you with my shoulder in a way that indicates you wont do nothin.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

fukk wha u tombout..

duncan hines ass nikkas better teach they hoe to look to the ground when they in public..

once we locked eyes...he can hang it up...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The only dudes who get their lady flirted with in front of their face are the types who arent gonna do shyt! This is why we should train to fight and stay in athletic shape.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
No.....

whats fukkn up the game is that nikkas who are smashing shortie's that are in relationships ain't putting the boyfriend up on that shyt

For example, when one of the girls ya boy is dating tried to get up on you, the first thing you did was tell that nikka but in a "let me smut her out" way.

Its a gentleman's agreement. Its the equivalent of a mafia killing.

We need more of that.

You gonna get the p*ssy either way. But why not help your fellow man out by letting him get a head start back on being single while also feeding off that bytches money a lil.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
You shoulda titled it "Women with Boyfriends Stop Flirting With Other Men"

Cuz the chicks with boyfriends be the initiators

If I had a dollar for everytime a girl was locking eye contact with me while her boyfriend was or wasn't around I'd be rich :rudy:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
The only dudes who get their lady flirted with in front of their face are the types who arent gonna do shyt! This is why we should train to fight and stay in athletic shape.

if u gotta train to fight n stay athletic..for keepin ya bytch purposes...might as well take the hell

the L would hurt if u get destroyed in front of ya bytch...

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I feel ya... but nah

When I was single I filled my roster with chicks with boyfriend.

They low maintainance, Don't require much time, Don't blow up your phone.

When Ya'll link up, Ya'll both know what it is :shaq:

Until she leaves her man and wants to have "MORE" with you :snoop:

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
No.....

whats fukkn up the game is that nikkas who are smashing shortie's that are in relationships ain't putting the boyfriend up on that shyt

For example, when one of the girls ya boy is dating tried to get up on you, the first thing you did was tell that nikka but in a "let me smut her out" way.

Its a gentleman's agreement. Its the equivalent of a mafia killing.

We need more of that.

You gonna get the p*ssy either way. But why not help your fellow man out by letting him get a head start back on being single while also feeding off that bytches money a lil.

Thats a good point in theory breh but u know these emo azz niccas cant stomach the thought of their "girl" gettin dug out by some other dude :pachaha:

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall nikkas not gettin me...im not talking about when you with her, im talking bout when she getting approached by dudes that know she in a relationship, and they still trying to hit. Even if she aint receptive, its gonna be something that fukks her ego up subconsciously.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
if u gotta train to fight n stay athletic..for keepin ya bytch purposes...might as well take the hell

the L would hurt if u get destroyed in front of ya bytch...

Theres a lot of purposes. Protecting your woman and your manhood being 2 of those things. If a man wants to fight me for my woman, ill accept that challenge. :smugdraper: