Veteran
Daps
Damn, damn, damn at 1:20-1:40

Aint no comin back from that.

fred-heartattack-o.gif

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
meh, i dont like this video so far and im a dude. too much generalizing it seems. not all black women share these views, and not all black women have attitude. cant c/s this. maybe i'll change my views on the video after im done though

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Always the most ugliest of black men on youtube crying

I don't need an apology from black men

Black men never did anything to me

I just find it funny that when black men are stereotyped by the media and white people the entire black community blow up in flames

But the minute something negative is said about black women as a whole, black men are the first ones to co-sign

Making 18 minutes videos on youtube about your disdain for a certain race of women doesnt make any logical sense

I dislike Deadbeats, you won't catch me talking about them 24/7 on youtube

I dislike cream soda, you won't catch me bytching about it all the time

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
I stopped at watching at 5:01 when he started talking about how there is CURRENTLY now difference from a black woman and a black man, aside from weave, chicken fat in their legs, and breast.

Type shyt is that? :what:

I do believe men need to stop apologizing for how they feel, but generalizing and using partial facts to bash women doesn't help anything.

And the video is 18 mins. :smh:

Everyone wants to famous on youtube, I guess.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
meh, i dont like this video so far and im a dude. too much generalizing it seems. not all black women share these views, and not all black women have attitude. cant c/s this. maybe i'll change my views on the video after im done though

he never said all though :to:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin

Exactly,

This dude is hurt I can tell

I remember another video of him talking about his bad relationship with his black mother

He needs to take his issues with women to her and work it out

If all he see is ghetto single mothers with blonde wigs then he need to get the hell out of da' hood

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Always the most ugliest of black men on youtube crying

I don't need an apology from black men

Black men never did anything to me

I just find it funny that when black men are stereotyped by the media and white people the entire black community blow up in flames

But the minute something negative is said about black women as a whole, black men are the first ones to co-sign

Making 18 minutes videos on youtube about your disdain for a certain race of women doesnt make any logical sense

I dislike Deadbeats, you won't catch me talking about them 24/7 on youtube

I dislike cream soda, you won't catch me bytching about it all the time

You seem like you have an attitude. :leostare:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I didnt watch past 2 mins b/c the shyt isnt that serious to me. I can only imagine watchign 18 mins. That dude must really be mad.

But I will say there is a severe problem between black men and black women and I dnt see it ever improving.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
he never said all though :to:

He doesn't have to. This guy has 70+ videos speaking negative about black women. He has a lot more issues with black women than good.

Uploading video after video on a social network will not change the fact that Shanaynay from 5th ward is going to be a ghetto weave wearin single mother for the rest of her life.

:laff: @ this sambo loser co-signing that video of an ugly white tranny and her unemployed c00n black boyfriend bashing on black women and spewing stereotypes.