Stoned Immaculate ****in with Pilot Talk 1 or 2!?

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
I never fully connected with WAB. Don't know if I gave it a fair chance or not. I put at the bottom of Spitta realeases.

Jet Files is so underrated one of my favs to listen to from Spitta. None of his album projects slack though. Spitta got that magic touch or something. As much as I love Spitta as an artist, I always felt that sooner or later he would run out of rhymes. I always looked at dude as a regular cat who has to dig deep into his creative soul to keep coming up with dope rhymes time after time. Other rappers like Nas just as an example I feel will have dopes rhymes naturally flowing out of them when they are 70. Some cats just seem naturally inclined to rhyme till infinity, while others seem to have a window of time for their rhymes, until the creative juices run out. Ala Prodigy.

the kid

Real Esquire, Not the Magazine
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
I never fully connected with WAB. Don't know if I gave it a fair chance or not. I put at the bottom of Spitta realeases.

Jet Files is so underrated one of my favs to listen to from Spitta. None of his album projects slack though. Spitta got that magic touch or something. As much as I love Spitta as an artist, I always felt that sooner or later he would run out of rhymes. I always looked at dude as a regular cat who has to dig deep into his creative soul to keep coming up with dope rhymes time after time. Other rappers like Nas just as an example I feel will have dopes rhymes naturally flowing out of them when they are 70.

I was so hyped for WAB cause I loved TANM so much. And Spitta and the Mosta Beatz is radioavtive. :pachaha: shyt got one of the best Spitta songs ever Money Machine up there. The whole vibe is cool as fukk.

TheMoor

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Illnoize
I feel it's his best album, it's the most well rounded to me, plus the production is, well.....immaculate :noah:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I put it above PT2, almost level with PT1 right now. Gonna smoke and listen to it the way it needs to be listened to tonight.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope.

This release doesnt have the same level of wordplay as the Pilot Talks.

This is kind of how I feel, it seems like he was more worried about trying out different flows than trying to go over people's heads. I won't say it's a case of him falling off a bit lyrically because WAB just did drop last year and his wordplay was ridic on that.

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I agree that WAB wasn't his greatest release but brehs, that track She Don't Wanna Man?!?

:wow:

Top 5 Spitta track, without question