Stoned Immaculate ****in with Pilot Talk 1 or 2!?

phonthought3000

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The '84 Babies
Why doesn't anyone ever mention TANM?..which is one of his best releases IMO...

Your right TANM always get overlooked that and Jet Files now that you mentioned it. I guess since that was still moreso during his Independent/mixtape era (when he was dropping mixtapes every month) it gets lumped with those mixtapes and not seen as an actual album even though its clearly called This Ain't No Mixtape And to most Pilot Talk is moreso seen as a major debut of some sort

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Your right TANM always get overlooked that and Jet Files now that you mentioned it. I guess since that was still moreso during his Independent/mixtape era (when he was dropping mixtapes every month) it gets lumped with those mixtapes and not seen as an actual album even though its clearly called This Ain't No Mixtape And to most Pilot Talk is moreso seen as a major debut of some sort

Son I literally bumped that shyt like every single day for months...

Daps
Why doesn't anyone ever mention TANM?..which is one of his best releases IMO...

So true thousand pardons breh it is indeed underated what about Jet Files!? I bump that joint till this day

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
Pilot Talk 1>Stoned Immaculate>Pilot Talk 2

Stoned Immaculate is Album of the Year so far...IMO.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
So true thousand pardons breh it is indeed underated what about Jet Files!? I bump that joint till this day

honestly..Jet Files had some crack on it..but that's one of his joints I couldnt rock all the way thru..what I used to do is mix the illest Jet Files tracks with This Aint No Mixtape and bump that thru...

phonthought3000

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The '84 Babies
With all the fire he's been putting out over the years I'm still curious to hear what "Music To Fly To" (his young money debut) sounds like. Maybe one day him and Wayne came come to an agreement and release it I know some of the songs end up on Life at 30,000 Feet and Independence Day but I would like to hear it the way it was meant to sound.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was always stuck in the middle with WAB. I enjoyed it but I never rolled with it like PT and PTII. I always felt it went
1. Pilot Talk
2. Covert Coup
3. Pilot Talk II
4.Weekend at Burnies
I haven't listened to SI havent found a link, or any of his older stuff enough to judge it.

Daps
I was always stuck in the middle with WAB. I enjoyed it but I never rolled with it like PT and PTII. I always felt it went
1. Pilot Talk
2. Covert Coup
3. Pilot Talk II
4.Weekend at Burnies
I haven't listened to SI havent found a link, or any of his older stuff enough to judge it.

Listen to Jet Files and TANM > WAB
as for Stoned Immaculate the link that i had went down sorry breh

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
never really liked WAB minus a few songs and CC was the best release of last year imo.

PT 2 was the most cohesive of albums

PT 1 had the bangers and best track

So Far, Stoned Immaculate has a balance of bangers and staying with a distinct sound. Too early to really say whether or not its better cause Spittas music does get better overtime after you consume it for a while.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Pilot Talk 2 is my favorite Spitta release. Everything seemed to connect and none of the collabos feel forced like they do on PT1 and SI

Stoned Immaculate is definitely a hot album tho, and quite amazing being that its a fully major-label release