Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s meant to stimulate the economy.

You know how you ration when you are worried about how to make stuff last? Not having to worry about buying extra toilet paper and not going out for an extra two weeks for odds and ends helps them to stay safe.
fair enough. im surprised someone didnt quote me and say i hate old people yet :dead:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I considered it
what annoys me is that it's blatantly obvious that they used the "everyone gets 1200 dollars" tagline so that was all everyone talked about, and then used the distraction to rob us blind

i mean my god :scusthov: the amount of looting and thieving that must have gone into this fukkin bill to enrich themselves and their friends and their interests is disgusting. from both sides. i dont even wanna think about it

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
what annoys me is that it's blatantly obvious that they used the "everyone gets 1200 dollars" tagline so that was all everyone talked about, and then used the distraction to rob us blind

i mean my god :scusthov: the amount of looting and thieving that must have gone into this fukkin bill to enrich themselves and their friends and their interests is disgusting. from both sides. i dont even wanna think about it

Im no longer disgusted by which i am not surprised by

Daps
they need to stop all foreign aid for cv...who gives a fuk what kazakstan & the phillippines are going thru when we have a collapsed economy....boycott everything chinese, don't even buy their stocks......

if sh1t goes bad i wanna know when the rioting starts....seeing what some of these yuppies post online makes me sick...probably don't even know they're being scoped out for a home invasion...:ohmy::rambo:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
they need to stop all foreign aid for cv...who gives a fuk what kazakstan & the phillippines are going thru when we have a collapsed economy....boycott everything chinese, don't even buy their stocks......

if sh1t goes bad i wanna know when the rioting starts....seeing what some of these yuppies post online makes me sick...probably don't even know they're being scoped out for a home invasion...:ohmy::rambo:

Id like to agree but stopping aid opens the door for the chinese to expand their sphere of influence

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Id like to agree but stopping aid opens the door for the chinese to expand their sphere of influence
who gives a fukk :heh: we cant even take care of our own people

i couldnt care less if china has more influence in kazakhstan than we do, what does that mean for the average american?

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
alright napoleon :heh:

Im not an imperialist or war monger like him

Im merely explaining why it would be beneficial to maintain ties to these places

If i was president i would do everything i could to avoid war..but you have to think ahead for the country and know that there may be a time when war is necessary and keeping aid flowing to these countries and having bases there is important