Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I'm not sure how but I believe our society and our economy has to change after this.

The U.S. is so damn fragile :mjcry:

People want to go back to normal(safe shore). Getting them to completely overhaul during a crisis is going to be like pulling teeth for conservatives and some liberals.

FDR didn’t just get stuff right. He messed up a lot.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why do retirees who arent working need a stimulus check?

isnt the whole point of this to replace the paycheck that you're losing? :dahell: they arent missing out on their paychecks if they're retired

the way they blindly threw money around with this fukkin thing :snoop:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

what is there to fix?

-they created a 500 billion dollar slush fund for big companies
-they created small business relief
-they gave unemployed people more money than they were actually making working :mjlol:

obviously timing is an issue to roll it all out, but what's the next round? more blind payouts?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
why do retirees who arent working need a stimulus check?

isnt the whole point of this to replace the paycheck that you're losing? :dahell: they arent missing out on their paychecks if they're retired

the way they blindly threw money around with this fukkin thing :snoop:
Retirees don’t buy groceries?
Have car payments and light bills?
Pay repair men for their AC?
Afford medication?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Retirees don’t buy groceries?
Have car payments and light bills?
Pay repair men for their AC?
Afford medication?
so how have they been doing that before march?

i dont think this was rolled out very well :yeshrug: they're about to devalue the dollar if they do another one of these fukkin bills. im sorry i have questions about a stimulus bill that's, quote, "anywhere between 2 trillion and 10 trillion dollars" :mjlol:

i shouldnt be getting a check myself, im working from home and havent lost my job. it's a joke

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
so how have they been doing that before march?

i dont think this was rolled out very well :yeshrug: they're about to devalue the dollar if they do another one of these fukkin bills. im sorry i have questions about a stimulus bill that's, quote, "anywhere between 2 trillion and 10 trillion dollars" :mjlol:

i shouldnt be getting a check myself, im working from home and havent lost my job. it's a joke
It’s meant to stimulate the economy.

You know how you ration when you are worried about how to make stuff last? Not having to worry about buying extra toilet paper and not going out for an extra two weeks for odds and ends helps them to stay safe.