Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Speaking with coworkers they are starting to see their family members get laid off, furloughed, drastically reduced hours, etc...

shyt about to get real spooky.

Fortunately my company is “essential”. But hell, we can only produce as long as we have sales to produce to. I think we’ll start seeing reduction in sales in the next month as this shyt cascades deeper throughout the economy.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Feel the exact same way...

The Dems effectively voted to bailout corporate criminals and re-elect Trump under the guise of "saving the economy"...

That's the reality of this situation...
so you think a big chunk of the people democrats will be relying on this fall to vote for them will even give a fukk about those details and would only remember that they voted not to give them $1200 that they could use? the democratic base is not the same as the republican base. republicans could sell not supporting a $800B bailout in 2009 as some wasteful democratic spending to give to the takers and that it would actually kill jobs, not help people get back to work and have it amplified by faux news and talk radio. the tea party started because of the stimulus bill. did they get punished for standing in the way? no they were rewarded.

even right now the biggest problems their base will have with this stimulus isn't the business aid, it's that undeserving regular people will be getting $1200. they deserve it, but not the moochers and the takers. republicans have it easy, all they have to do is gin up hate.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Shoulda let the system fall. The fukk $1200 gone do if u lost your job:dahell:

correct me i'm wrong, but you get a $600 a week for 4 months if you are unemployed :manny:

it says you get it for 4 months. but isn't unemployment benefit up to 26 weeks? regardless, $2400 monthly ish ain't too bad if you ask me. it's enough to get back on track

Last edited: