Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Looks like its official with the House and Senate looking to make a separate gov't funding package apart from a stimulus bill
I can officially say we won't see any more money this year unless something dire happens
Maybe Biden wins and dems gain control of the senate too and in january he does something but apart from that I don't see anything happening

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: extra 400 a week and 1200 checks sound pretty good now

oh well :yeshrug: no deal without nancys 2.2 trillion dollar demands. what a resounding victory

unsticky the thread

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
This confirms what I’ve been saying since May

Another coronavirus aid package is probably ‘not happening’ after August jobs report and deal to avoid government shutdown, analyst says
Check out this article from MarketWatch - Another coronavirus aid package is probably ‘not happening’ after August jobs report and deal to avoid government shutdown, analyst says

It’s pretty much over. 2020 was a shytty ice cream sundae, and this is the cherry on top.
:why::sadbron::damn:

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
:snoop:This disgusts me, makes me mad too.
It’s already a horrible and disgusting situation but when you also realize we’re heading into the cold seasons it’s fukking despicable. There needs to be laws like in France that people can’t be evicted during a certain time of the year. Say September-April.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
It’s already a horrible and disgusting situation but when you also realize we’re heading into the cold seasons it’s fukking despicable. There needs to be laws like in France that people can’t be evicted during a certain time of the year. Say September-April.

Yea it’s gonna be a bad winter all around.