Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

I remember at the end of 1999, my pops house got foreclosed due his business not yielding profit. But luckily he and my mom found a rental townhouse in the scramble before which was an upgrade and they both were working. That’s I think the closest I’ve ever been about to be on the street.

I cant imagine how these kids feel going through that shid. That elderly woman :damn:

Shidhole country man

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY

I remember at the end of 1999, my pops house got foreclosed due his business not yielding profit. But luckily he and my mom found a rental townhouse in the scramble before which was an upgrade and they both were working. That’s I think the closest I’ve ever been about to be on the street.

I cant imagine how these kids feel going through that shid. That elderly woman :damn:

Shidhole country man

:snoop:This disgusts me, makes me mad too.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
10.2 to 8.4 when 9.8 was expected :rudy: sounds like trump math

i wonder how seasonal workers get factored into that

figure some summer workers may still be in business whereas fall workers have been rehired? I dont think that overlap could possibly account for that many jobs though..

for instance..the business i will be returning to opens next week and was closed all summer. so that is around 6-7 employees being re-hired. 5-6 will not be returning. that is still a loss from early march but obviously a gain from a month ago.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam: