Daps
Reppin
CALI

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Keep fellating a party that holds millions hostage for political expediency. Republicans hace ceded the ground on unemployment, yet this half dead shrew still uses the lives of the unemployed has political currency. fukk her.
Use your standard UI benefit.

:manny:

If you hurting right now and didnt think to stack any of that $3000+ a month then tough shyt, voting matters, maybe a more effective leader could have prevented this shyt.

:unimpressed:

Daps
Use your standard UI benefit.

:manny:

If you hurting right now and didnt think to stack any of that $3000+ a month then tough shyt, voting matters, maybe a more effective leader could have prevented this shyt.

:snoop:

Most of the people who’re unemployed weren’t fired or severed under the usual circumstances. They list their jobs due to the economic shutdown and eventual downturn brought on by a pandemic that still rages. They don’t have jobs to return to and have bills that their standard ui benefit can’t cover.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
:snoop:

Most of the people who’re unemployed weren’t fired or severed under the usual circumstances. They list their jobs due to the economic shutdown and eventual downturn brought on by a pandemic that still rages. They don’t have jobs to return to and have bills that their standard ui benefit can’t cover.
Why cant they go work at Amazon or something? Theres jobs put there that are thriving and looking for temp workers.

Daps
Im serious

You can find a job that pays more than the standard benefit right now. You can do uber eats on the side, millions of people are making due right now.

A lot of those people on unemployment were making a hell a lot more than they would at Amazon. You’re asking them to downsize their profession. Many of them have children and related expenses. Not to mention, if you hadn’t bothered to take notice, we are still in the grips of a pandemic. Infection rates at Amazon are high, so going there leaves you at risk of contracting a virus that can kill you. No, thanks.

:francis:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
A lot of those people on unemployment were making a hell a lot more than they would at Amazon. You’re asking them to downsize their profession. Many of them have children and related expenses. Not to mention, if you hadn’t bothered to take notice, we are still in the grips of a pandemic. Infection rates at Amazon are high, so going there leaves you at risk of contracting a virus that can kill you. No, thanks.

If you think the people working at Amazon are doing well enough and can be excluded from a stimulus bill, then you can go work for Amazon yourself.

Those people that were making significantly more should have been able to save something for a rainy day.

Daps
If you think the people working at Amazon are doing well enough and can be excluded from a stimulus bill, then you can go work for Amazon yourself.

Those people that were making significantly more should have been able to save something for a rainy day.

So, again, you’re trolling and aren’t willing to argue in good faith. I agree the essential wiorkers at Amazon need hazard pay, but that’s not happening. Right now, they have jobs snd the unemployed are facing a looming crisis without that bonus. Figure out which is more important.

:mjgrin:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
So, again, you’re trolling and aren’t willing to argue in good faith. I agree the essential wiorkers at Amazon need hazard pay, but that’s not happening. Right now, they have jobs snd the unemployed are facing a looming crisis without that bonus. Figure out which is more important.

:mjgrin:
Those jobs are available to whoever needs them.

Daps
Yet protections for people that have to go out and do that ain't important?

fukk your unemployment.

Now we’re getting to the heart of your discontent.

:lolbron:

And, I never said I disagree with essential workers receiving a stimulus, but that isn’t happening as long as Republicans control the Senate and White House.

Daps
And what's that? My wife is one of the people on unemployment due to the pandemic.

But fukk that unemployment if that's all they're offering, they ain't the only ones in need of a stimulus.

I’m not mad at you. I understand. Terrible situation all around, and it’s only going to worsen, sooner than we think.