Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:huhldup: wow. i was assuming at least 300 a week, plus state

i guess state average is about 350 a week, won't be enough

probably ends up around 3 or 4, these people care about getting reelected more than the debt

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone gonna get killed if they try this shyt
yeah if they drop it to 100 a week there's gonna be riots

the people i know didnt expect it to get extended at the current level, they've been laughing at it the whole time. they're all getting a thousand a week, except this 6 figure IT breh who's getting 1500 a week :dead: i know that's not everyone's story, but that's everyone i know here in MA

but to go from 600 to 100 is :huhldup: will not be well received

Daps
That UI is up in a week. I haven't kept up with the stimulus bullshyt...whats the word on that? Another 1200?

In any case once that UI run out its gonna be bedlam so they better get something done soon.
It's already over. Last payments of the bonus $600 were made this week. The extension of state benefits remains, though.

:francis:

Daps
The last payments will be paid for the week ending the 25th.....so you'll get paid next week for this week.
No, we won't. Because of how the systems process the claims, with the last day of the month falling on a Friday, they're saying we won't get the bonus next week. I hope you're right, but I don't think you are.

:leon:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
No, we won't. Because of how the systems process the claims, with the last day of the month falling on a Friday, they're saying we won't get the bonus next week. I hope you're right, but I don't think you are.

:leon:

You would file a claim for this week ending Saturday the 25th on Sunday the 26th, they would process your claim on Monday the 27th and it should be in your bank account Tuesday the 28th. You would be getting paid for this week.

Next week you would file on Sunday August 2nd for the week ending Saturday August 1st, you won't be getting paid for that week because the CARES Act ends Friday July 31st. You would get Standard Unemployment unless they pass something which is unlikely.

Daps
You would file a claim for this week ending Saturday the 25th on Sunday the 26th, they would process your claim on Monday the 27th and it should be in your bank account Tuesday the 28th. You would be getting paid for this week.

Next week you would file on Sunday August 2nd for the week ending Saturday August 1st, you won't be getting paid for that week because the CARES Act ends Friday July 31st. You would get Standard Unemployment unless they pass something which is unlikely.
Ouch, you're right. I was thinking the 31st was this weekend. Thx, breh.

:salute:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

Saagar = :francis: seeing his party's libertarian goals

"Should any party attempt to abolish Social Security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history."
- Dwight D. Eisenhower