Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
My sister's homegirls are nurses and 1 a doctor in Santa Clara County. They'd slap the shyt out of you if you said that to their face.

Im an RN as well. And id slap them back for working at a shytty hospital. There was no pandemic overflow of hospitals like everyone was trying to make out. Sure there might of been a few but majority of hospitals were not swamped. Most hospitals prevented that shyt with strict measures. The ones who didnt, were unprepared and poorly managed.

Last edited:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Im an RN as well. And id slap them back for working at a shytty hospital. There was no pandemic overflow of hospitals like everyone was trying to make out. Sure there might of been a few but majority of hospitals were not swamped. Most hospitals prevented that shyt with strict measures. The ones who didnt, were unprepared and poorly managed.

Kaiser a shytty hospital?

:patrice:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Unprepared?

So ERs literally getting bum rushed by covid patients out the blue, staff overwhelmed by a unprecedented pandemic because our dumb ass president thought Covid was a democratic, political hoax and now it's the hospitals fault?

In the beginning, most hospitals were taking any covid patient even with no symptoms thus they ran out of isolation rooms and were "overwhelmed" due to the circumstances of not knowing much about the virus and how to maintain/treat it.

again, MOST hospitals made strict policies so that shyt wouldnt happen. Some hospitals didnt and they had unnecessary overflows. Few cant help it due to location/population.

my point is, as was my OG post, is that there was no pandemic of hospitals getting overflowed everywhere causing stress on nurses/doctors. That shyt was blown out of proportion by the media. There's a reason why many tiktok videos of nurses doing stupid shyt were posted during this "pandemic overflow" because in reality, they were low on the census hospital and didnt have much shyt to do at work.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
In the beginning, most hospitals were taking any covid patient even with no symptoms thus they ran out of isolation rooms and were "overwhelmed" due to the circumstances of not knowing much about the virus and how to maintain/treat it.

again, MOST hospitals made strict policies so that shyt wouldnt happen. Some hospitals didnt and they had unnecessary overflows. Few cant help it due to location/population.

my point is, as was my OG post, is that there was no pandemic of hospitals getting overflowed everywhere causing stress on nurses/doctors. That shyt was blown out of proportion by the media. There's a reason why many tiktok videos of nurses doing stupid shyt were posted during this "pandemic overflow" because in reality, they were low on the census hospital and didnt have much shyt to do at work.
Or you're just a shytposter and you're in the wrong forum bro

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

It's no bonkers. There are plenty of people who are in the service industry that would like to develop new skills and move forward.

This tax credit would help alleviate some of the financial burdens they hit during tax season and spend that money on continuing education programs at local and community colleges.

I'm starting to wonder if the Sanders movement failed because it's buoyed by college educated liberals who aren't as engaged in the changes they seek.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
It's no bonkers. There are plenty of people who are in the service industry that would like to develop new skills and move forward.

This tax credit would help alleviate some of the financial burdens they hit during tax season and spend that money on continuing education programs at local and community colleges.

I'm starting to wonder if the Sanders movement failed because it's buoyed by college educated liberals who aren't as engaged in the changes they seek.

In the short-term, skills training ain't paying bills

Long-term, yes its needed and the US needs more of that.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal