Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Doesn't seem relevant to the post you made which seems okay with the bills as long as you were able to attach election funding and hazard pay.

If the issue is with the bill and not unrelated amendments then you argue how you want to bill to help small businesses.

And while those headlines are fun, most small businesses have had complaints with the banks themselves having strict requirements on who receives loans.

But all of that is a red herring, supporting my point about progressive discussions around small business being terrible.

Saying, lets hold up small business funding to get other progressive agenda items passed is never a winning message. :francis:

There really shouldn't be a cap on small business loans, to be honest.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The democratic leadership continues to let the GOP hold their nuts on them every time....
it seems like it's just part of being a democrat at this point :dead:

as long as the chuck and nancy show is the leadership of this party, they have my vote in november but thats it

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

This is a harmful take.

Unfortunately because we jumped on this, we did stop the worst of it. But that means you can’t project forward like the worst has happened.

Dems can’t panic legislate. They unfortunately have to wack-a-mole with Republicans

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
We got our 1.67 million loan deposit from the SBA yesterday. As soon as our CFO gave us the list to get things, we gave her the docs to get it. If we use it 75% for just salaries for under $100K, we can use 25% for non-payroll related items and not have to pay it back. To track things, we've been coding things to "COVID" in ADP Workforce. Since I approve payroll for my company, it's a great thing to easily seen when we run reports in our accounting software.