Stimulus & Bailout Watch Thread

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
E

And also..if youre making 6 figures and get laid off...its not going to take you long to find new employment
It’s the opposite, the share of six figure jobs is lower, it takes much longer to find a six figure job even in good times than some maintenance mechanic who can work anywhere there is machinery and just wants 45k. It’s even harder now when everyone is shedding jobs, doing pay cuts and freezing hiring.

unemployment right now might 100% cover the salary of someone making 50k and below...it’s 1/2 of what someone making 100k was making yet their bills didn’t get cut in half

And I believe there should be a cutoff for UBI, but it’s no where near as low as y’all keep wanting to make it

YaFingerDealMe

All Star
Daps
They sent my stuff to an account I don’t have anymore? I don’t have to go up there do I? It’s going to be trouble because we separated on bad terms :wow:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Im fine with means testing. It can save money

Just make grant money available for people to apply for things like that

Govt shouldnt waste money giving 1 or 2k a month to millionaires

People who advocate ubi for everyone but not a flat tax arent applying consistent logic
I tend to prefer it to be universal, grants lead more to corruption in my opinion.

i mean i thought the premise of UBI is that the people at the bottom have to scrape by every month, the average american makes 35k a year, etc. trying to budget 2-3 grand a month

someone who makes 13 thousand dollars a month, after taxes, doesn't really seem like they need it :yeshrug:
The premise behind UBI is that you provide everyone a universal basic income.

Yangs proposal was to offset automation, but automation doesn't just get rid of low skilled/low wage jobs.

Plenty of 75k+ jobs that will be automated out.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So today a banker I spoke with said they will do business loans today but passed the buck around a bit and I never heard back from his manager... I actually don't think they are 2 customer reps and a business banker I know said yesterday they weren't

Whatever breh mentioned the hellcat they're still doing car and home loans, they said as much when I quizzed them last night on the phone... oh and enjoy that beast

:ehh:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

I can't say I was one of the lucky few unfortunately

Missed out on the ppp, the edil I should still receive in theory and I'll leverage that as much as I can'

There needs to be another round of funding for small businesses, this didn't even scratch the surface

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I can't say I was one of the lucky few unfortunately

Missed out on the ppp, the edil I should still receive in theory and I'll leverage that as much as I can'

There needs to be another round of funding for small businesses, this didn't even scratch the surface
That sucks. Probably didnt have enough corruption creds. :francis: