Still pickin' at fo'-fo':Dallas Cowboys Official 2016 War Room Thread

Who do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I lowkey think Vernon Adams might be the Russell Wilson in this Draft. Dude just looked so Cerebral in the passing game whenever I watched Pac-12's highlights om YouTube the last few months or so. If Oregon hadn't lost those early games when he was hurt this past season, Adams would be getting A LOT more attention.

I hope the Cowboys pick him up as competition for Prescott.

@L. Deezy Is Vernon Adams expected to be drafted?

He is.. just gotta be a team with the right fit for him..

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
It'll be fun seeing the run game with that O-line and Elliott and if Prescott is in the game.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
he would be a good UDFA pick up. i dont think he's going to be drafted. i want kellen moore clown off the team too.

we also need to find a proper replacement for dwayne harris. pr/kr.....bro you remember this little nikka from tech. he went to mesquite hs...he might be an option.

2016 NFL Draft Profile: Jakeem Grant
Grant aint a joke dude is quick as hell. Jerry is pretty good at getting local HS and college undrafted talent in on a UDFA contact.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
he would be a good UDFA pick up. i dont think he's going to be drafted. i want kellen moore clown off the team too.

we also need to find a proper replacement for dwayne harris. pr/kr.....bro you remember this little nikka from tech. he went to mesquite hs...he might be an option.

2016 NFL Draft Profile: Jakeem Grant

Goose said that he probably will one of the cuts come training camp.