• Poll closed .

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:mjlol: at that gif.
That shyt creeped me out as a kid:russ:
i think people are overrating the ou pick. kid cant bend and get the edge on tackles. very limited pass rushing skills.
I think he's a guy Marinelli believes he can mold, he needs to be fine tuned but the skill set is there to be an effective player. I can see him be one of those RKG players we have who just plays the game.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:blessed: I just found out the Cowboys drafted Dak Presscott!!!!!!!

:myman: Lowkey the main reason I wanted the Cowboys to draft Prescott (besides him being a black QB), I want to be able to run the Panthers' Power Spread offense that they run with Cam on Madden 17 with the Cowboys.

Dak :damn::damn:

Could have had Cardale though :lupe:

I mentioned this earlier, Dan Mullen (Mississippi State's Head Coach) was Urban Meyer's OC at Florida, so Dak played in the exact same offense as Cardale & had a WAY better career.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
We playing Hawaii This year?

We playing Western Michigan this year?

We playing Rutgers this year?

How many games is Zeke going to play this year...where every player on his team is better than the guy on the other team?

I don't even understand your touchdown argument around mcfadden...the passing game was not good enough to get to the redzone enough to give him some real opportunities to rush the ball for touchdowns...

To talk about rushing touchdowns...is to talk about field position...and to talk about redzone opportunities...and to talk about 3 and outs...and turnover margins...you really want to have this conversation about that with this team from last year?

Why we talking games and not quarters for Romo:jbhmm:...he actually played in 3 games last year because in two of those he only played half the game:jbhmm:

Joseph Randle ran for 4 touchdowns in 6 games...should we have kept him and cut Mcfadden last year :jbhmm:

In 2014 he only ran for 3 touchdowns in 16 games...in 2015 he ran for 4 touchdowns in 6 games...which one of his years was better...2014 or 2015 :jbhmm:

The only reason McFadden supplanted Randle is because Randle was mentally unstable. On the field, Randle was the starter.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I'd even grab Cardale Jones in the 6th if he's still there and make him and Dak compete lol

Cant complain. Good Value

hope hes our Russell Wilson :patrice:

I lowkey think Vernon Adams might be the Russell Wilson in this Draft. Dude just looked so Cerebral in the passing game whenever I watched Pac-12's highlights om YouTube the last few months or so. If Oregon hadn't lost those early games when he was hurt this past season, Adams would be getting A LOT more attention.

I hope the Cowboys pick him up as competition for Prescott.

@L. Deezy Is Vernon Adams expected to be drafted?

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I lowkey think Vernon Adams might be the Russell Wilson in this Draft. Dude just looked so Cerebral in the passing game whenever I watched Pac-12's highlights om Youtube the last few months or so.

I hope the Cowboys pick him up as competion for Presscot.

@L. Deezy Is Vernon Adams expected to be drafted?
he would be a good UDFA pick up. i dont think he's going to be drafted. i want kellen moore clown off the team too.

we also need to find a proper replacement for dwayne harris. pr/kr.....bro you remember this little nikka from tech. he went to mesquite hs...he might be an option.

2016 NFL Draft Profile: Jakeem Grant

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Cowboys pulled me back in by drafting Dak
UgU11yH.gif

Lord forgive me...now every time romo fall down there is going to be a tiny part of me that wan'ts him to stay down

UgU11yH.gif

Can somebody start the "Babysit Dak on Spring break thread"

Can't let him go to Galveston and get his head busted open again

UgU11yH.gif

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
he would be a good UDFA pick up. i dont think he's going to be drafted. i want kellen moore clown off the team too.

we also need to find a proper replacement for dwayne harris. pr/kr.....bro you remember this little nikka from tech. he went to mesquite hs...he might be an option.

We giving up on Lucky already ?

I sure as shyt don't want Barely Cool World returning punts anymore though

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Ain't that dude that ran a 4.1 40-time at the combine or Pro day? He makes sense. What you think a bout Bralon Addison WR for Oregon?