• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:whew: Thank god, the Raiders took Connor Cook.

12 Gauge :ooh::ooh:

Edit: I want us to take Cardale just to see the meltdown on CZ :ohlawd:

Please noooooooooo to Connor cook. Please god noooooooooooooooooo :damn:

We get cardele I'll :mjcry: of joy
A giant Big Ben that is black and can win on the big stage just needs a lil bit more improvement our future brighter than our logo

I've accepted our defense but at least get another wr so T. rex arms can drop down the depth chart since the focus is more offense

I'll neg Jerry jones into oblivion if he gets him
I didn't see anything in Connor cook that I feel that is better than cardele
Let alone that shyt he did after game was disrespectful too

true

so far I cant complain too much..we haven't necessarily gotten the players I wanted but they've attacked the right positions.

Remaining pet cats:

Cardale Jones
Andrew Billings
Deon Bush @DaPresident let em know

We need to find a way to draft Cardale brehs

Fits our Needs so it's all good
Go get cardele damnit :damn:

:patrice:Brehs if we talking Black QBs in the draft, why take Cardale Jones take over Dak Prescott or Vernon Adams? They were both better than Cardale in college.

Dan Mullen (Mississippi State's Head Coach) was Urban Meyer's OC at Florida, so Dak played in the exact same offense as Cardale & had a better career.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
:whew: Thank god, the Raiders took Connor Cook.

:patrice:Brehs if we talking Black QBs in the draft, why take Cardale Jones take over Dak Prescott or Vernon Adams? They were both better than Cardale in college.

Dan Mullen (Mississippi State's Head Coach) was Urban Meyer's OC at Florida, so Dak played in the exact same offense as Cardale & had a better career.
That offense doesnt play to Cardale strength. He's not a read option guy. The times they ran it during his 3 game natti run it was either a called hand off or qb run. Cardale skill set is much more of a pro style offense.

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward

I'd take them too

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Jerry said Monday that RB wasn't a high priority :heh:
Dude I'm obviously talking about what he said after the damn pick. Also if you want to go selective listening it should definitely be before the draft not after. I mean maybe he still is lying but he has less of a reason to after the pick is done. Not like he gives a fukk about us going back and forth on here.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:laff::laff::laff:........@ nikkaz just a few days ago said no one was hating....look at what this thread is turning into.....:mjlol::mjlol:......like I said before all you dumb ass nikkaz who think taking Zeke at #4 was a bad idea.....I don't ever want to see any of you rooting for this nikka at all when he tears shyt up behind the offensive line....look at what McFadden did???....you really think Zeke ain't gonna make a impact????....SMDH.....
With bold cats think the difference in production between McFadden and Zeke isn't going to be much. Maybe stats wise which we know don't always tell the whole story but I think in impact. If you watch the games you'll see the difference if not necessarily in the stats but some will cling to the stats. I think that will eventually be the difference and if I'm wrong well here's this thread lol

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
3 Tds

3 TD

3 TDS!!!!

Zeke scores more TDs in 2 games than Mcfadden scores all year breh.

And you keep shytting on Twill, but if both were Free Agents, who you think would get a deal first :jbhmm:

You think Zeke going to score more than 3 with no Romo and No Dez...:bryan:

How he going to get to the red zone?

shyt how he going to get to the other side of the 50 :bryan:

A receiver who can't get open vs a running back who carried the offense because said receiver could never get open:jbhmm:

Cause I am of the mind that T Rex inability to get open and catch a football went a long way in making the cowboys coaching staff say fukk it give it to a guy who has never stayed healthy and lets just see what happens? :jbhmm: