Still pickin' at fo'-fo':Dallas Cowboys Official 2016 War Room Thread

Who do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Supposedly Marinelli was behind drafting Zeke as well. If your DC tells you to take an RB, you consider it.

Honestly, I hope they trade up and grab Jack.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
that 0 and 16 coach is the same coach that will be running our defense, so if he's that bad, what will adding Ramsey to the team do? We'll want to keep that defense off the field by having a super offense.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
And Jerruh wanted Manziel and Zeke. :mjlol: So, what's your point. :laff:
And Jerry was wrong because so many scouts/analysts knew Manziel didn't have what it took to be successful, whereas scouts everywhere have said Zeke is the real deal. You must've hated the ESPN feed of the draft, because when Ramsey was taken they were showing his lack of ball skills and trouble in coverage:mjlol:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
that 0 and 16 coach is the same coach that will be running our defense, so if he's that bad, what will adding Ramsey to the team do? We'll want to keep that defense off the field by having a super offense.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And Jerry was wrong because so many scouts/analysts knew Manziel didn't have what it took to be successful, whereas scouts everywhere have said Zeke is the real deal. You must've hated the ESPN feed of the draft, because when Ramsey was taken they were showing his lack of ball skills and trouble in coverage:mjlol:

The same scouts that have Goff/Wentz being 1 and 2. :mjlol:

Stephen Jones, Will McClay and the scouting department was for Ramsey over Zeke.

It was Jerruh, Jason Garrett, and Mr 0-16 that was for Zeke.:mjlol:

So, y'all trust Jason Garrett now. :mjlol:

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Our victory came in 2014 because Romo and Dez wasn't hurt. :what:

You saw what happen against Arizona and Washington in 2014 when Romo was hurt. :dahell:

We still had Dez and Murray but still lost those games because Romo was hurt.

Cowboys fans can't be this damn silly. :mindblown:
:mjlol:
You're proving my point. Dez, Romo, and Murray were on the field dominating time of possession. The smartest thing this coaching staff did was control the clock keeping our unreliable defense off the field.

Follow me here: if we insert a durable, well rounded bell cow in the place of Murray we will get similar production. The guy we just drafted today will help replace the production that Murray brought to the table.

Keep in mind we lost those four games in 2014 because we scored less than 20 points.

:ohhh:

Gee I wonder if a certain HB will help us put more points on the board and kill clock...

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Always been one, just a college football head more than the nfl.. Zeke is in, so im in :Bombaye:..Back on my nfl shyt:UmadOH:

These god damn smilies breh I can't get enough :laff:

As far as the pick goes I'm fine with it
Was he my first pick I don't even had one it was between him and Ramsey either were fine

Ramsey wasn't gonna save our defense I know but could of been a good anchor in the future

zeke makes a lot of sense also he a better murrary imo granted gotta see what happens when season starts cuz u never know But doubt it we have issues

He should be our lead rb as far as I'm concerned

We should trade in 1st round and get either elite wr treadwill or doctson
Or get miles jack or nkemdiche and we be hella nice then

The wr part gets dez free and us even more points

Defense wise it get us that much better