• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Dalvin Cook and Leonard Fournette are coming out next year. :why: Jerruh you fukking idiot. :mindblown:

635776724975223628-USF-v-FSU-7.jpg

tumblr_nuxy26kTYI1uso5gio1_1280.jpg
Fournette et al are all going to be gone by the time it gets to #32 pick next year anyway

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not just Ramsey...I wanted to draft defense with like the first 5 picks...get a bunch of guys in here and hope a few pan out...needs a complete overhaul.

I consider 2014 to be an aberration...and I think our defense as currently constructed will never get to that point again.

I'll be happy as hell to be wrong though...it's just how I feel on the matter.

And also I do like Elliot...I think he'll be effective...I just don't think running back was that pressing of a need to use a top five pick on one...especially with the recent history of top 5 running backs being so poor.

So 5 rookies was going to save the defense bruh? second rounders and 3rd rounders gon save us? cmon breh you and @DalMem will be loving this pick when we back in the playoffs because were leading the league in running and time of possession.

2014 our defense was on the field the LEAST IN THE ENTIRE NFL

Zeke makes both our offense and Defense better.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not just Ramsey...I wanted to draft defense with like the first 5 picks...get a bunch of guys in here and hope a few pan out...needs a complete overhaul.

I consider 2014 to be an aberration...and I think our defense as currently constructed will never get to that point again.

I'll be happy as hell to be wrong though...it's just how I feel on the matter.

And also I do like Elliot...I think he'll be effective...I just don't think running back was that pressing of a need to use a top five pick on one...especially with the recent history of top 5 running backs being so poor.

So 5 rookies was going to save the defense bruh? second rounders and 3rd rounders gon save us? cmon breh you and @DalMem will be loving this pick when we back in the playoffs because were leading the league in running and time of possession.

2014 our defense was on the field the LEAST IN THE ENTIRE NFL

Zeke makes both our offense and Defense better.

EDIT: My bad for coming on strong breh i just think he will really help us

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because of this Zeke pick...........................

Myles Garrett is going to be the next Cowboy. :wow:

481594394-college-football-portrait-of-texas-a-m-gettyimages.jpg