Stick Thin Women Playing Superheroes

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I think my problem is that Wonder Woman is supposed to be an intimidating woman, who you don't cross on a bad day.

I don't get ANY of that from Gal Gadot.

She's an intimidating woman through the voice acting and body language. Let her rock with her solo flick and see if you get any of that before saying she can't rock it.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
"Because these women don't have muscles I can't buy them having super strength and flying around."

:mjlol:

totally missing the point. no one is saying the movie won't work because the actress isn't big enough. we acknowledge that wonder woman's powers have nothing to do with her physical makeup.

could adam levine be a passable superman?

adamlevinemusc1.png

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
totally missing the point. no one is saying the movie won't work because the actress isn't big enough. we acknowledge that wonder woman's powers have nothing to do with her physical makeup.

could adam levine be a passable superman?

adamlevinemusc1.png
No because he's not an actor :pachaha:

Tyler Hoechlin isn't much bigger and he makes a great Supes in Supergirl :yeshrug:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Gal gadot is really tall and not stick thin
:what: bytch is a fukking rail. I could care less about who she's playing but you're delusional if you dont think she is skinny. Stop it breh. Being tall doesnt absolve you from being what you are physically. My ex was 5'10 and she wasnt built like a stick figure.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I don`t Gal as WW and i dont think Brie is good for CM but it's no easy to find those kind of actresses and most of the time the studios just want the famous ones. I think they could cast actresses like...

Katee Sackhoff
5b7535d1bcd07699b6d1af7294925f50.jpg

Gemma Arterton
hansel-gretel-gemma-arterton-jacket-costume.jpg

2000s J-lo
img-8427311d4.jpg
Gemma Arterton was my wishful casting for Wonder Woman the moment WB announced she would be in BvS.