Steven U intro coming for that Number 1 spot...

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Is it M.A.S.K. maybe. COPS. fukk No. Exo Squad Nah Dangermouse actually kind of. but that shyt is one of the best intros for a cartoon ever. Fighting Evil By Moonlight not quite but its dope in itself. yall gonna quit sleeping on Steven U too. shyt is a dope ass animated series. Maybe not for the kids. but for the grownups its totes awesome. like my sister says..

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Show is piff! Really enjoy it, Hulu needs to step
It up and add new episodes!
I remember when I first started watching it my wife was like :dahell: is this ? Then she started watching it and was mad at me for not putting her onto it earlier lol.
Anytime we hear that theme song we know it's gon be good.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Cartoon network trying to cancel it and shyt :mjcry:

Nah I think it's been renewed for 2 more seasons. I'd be cool with it ending at it's logical conclusion. which some shows should have been done *Cough*Adventure Time*Cough* and not just staying on for the sake of it once the story it tries to tell wraps up.

The Riddler

All Star
Daps
Nah I think it's been renewed for 2 more seasons. I'd be cool with it ending at it's logical conclusion. which some shows should have been done *Cough*Adventure Time*Cough* and not just staying on for the sake of it once the story it tries to tell wraps up.

I need your sources breh. The show stopped like 3 eps into season 4 outta nowhere. Cartoon network on some ole bullshyt :mjcry:

But you right on the show ending logically. The creator bout to fast forward and cut out the filler for whem the show returns in Nov

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I need your sources breh. The show stopped like 3 eps into season 4 outta nowhere. Cartoon network on some ole bullshyt :mjcry:

But you right on the show ending logically. The creator bout to fast forward and cut out the filler for whem the show returns in Nov

Honestly I was trying to find my sources, and maybe what I came across is just wishful thinking. This upcoming season could actually be the last. :beli: Cartoon Network has a habit of canceling dope shyt and replacing it with nonsense.