Steven Seagal thoughts on Van Damme, Michael Jai White and Chuck Norris / The Interviews

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Chuck norris and MJW would beat double cheeseburgers outta Seagal's cardio kick boxing ass at any point in time. They are legitimate martial artists still. Even in his "prime". van damme used to be a legit kickboxer and point kickboxing guy in 1970's and 80's I have no clue now tho.

:mjtf::comeon: Van Damme is still "legit" breh.

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
seagal and mjw stay sh!ting on everyone. jcvd may not have been real fighter but he sure made it look good. the best star of them all.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
So none of these martial arts dudes respect the other ones?

:deadmanny:
Some do but it used to be like the wild wild west with Martial Artists... them cats competitive and all think their style is better than others.

Thats why I always say its really about the person not necessarily the style. Yip Man said the same thing I believe.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
seagal and mjw stay sh!ting on everyone. jcvd may not have been real fighter but he sure made it look good. the best star of them all.
He gave JCVD props though. Chuck Norris too...

But he does come off as a hater sometimes

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Im typically the first person, to clown this insecure clown, but all jokes aside...:patrice:

I never watched this particular clip. He does look like he'd still do damage, or fukk someone up, if they were ill-prepared/untrained. True he's an out of shape couch now, but you STILL can't fake speed, precision, or fluidity. He still has those intact. If he caught you off balance, or half-steppin, you'd be done.:yeshrug:

We roast his weight, but doin what he does, exploiting leverage in all...that extra weight, probably works in hia favor, when he decides to toss u TF up. Am I trippin?
I mean... Silva has high praise for the dude.

the kicks at 4:23 (basic front kick imo) is the kick he used to KO Vitor Belfort and credited learning/practicing that with Steven Segal

KO-Front-Kick-Anderson-Silva-vs-Vitor-Belfort-GIF.gif

If you watch the clip, it’s with the front leg so it’s different but Silva is pushing instead of kicking and Segal corrects him and tells him to kick not pushkick (kinda like a whip).

Thats why it looked perfect against Vitor

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I mean... Silva has high praise for the dude.

the kicks at 4:23 (basic front kick imo) is the kick he used to KO Vitor Belfort and credited learning/practicing that with Steven Segal

KO-Front-Kick-Anderson-Silva-vs-Vitor-Belfort-GIF.gif

If you watch the clip, it’s with the front leg so it’s different but Silva is pushing instead of kicking and Segal corrects him and tells him to kick not pushkick (kinda like a whip).

Thats why it looked perfect against Vitor
He need to thank Silva for giving him the only ounce of credibility he has.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How Steven Segal even became an actor is beyond me. Dude cant act for shyt and he has the same serious look on his face wearing the same clothes in every movie with the same plot.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I remember when DMX said Seagal broke DMX's arm on purpose on the Exit Wounds movie shoot.