Steve Smith to Jalen Ramsey “That was the sassiest head nod I’ve ever seen from a grown man”

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
after this hit a couple of months ago? highly doubt it.

the way he disregarded the blocker and went after Tate, like he wanted that booty for ages. :picard: someone call the guards.

vy0Sb1s.png

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
that nikka got sugar in his tank? :wtf:
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Ramsey is a fukking Don
:dame:

Of the gay mafia
:mjlol::mjlol:
I ain't never seen this post or interview. One, what the fukk is this nikka moving his body and head like that for..?? On his Tyler Perry shyt!? Wow.

Second of all: cot damn I laughed my ass off at these first page comments hahaha man this about to be a 4 year old thread in a few months and shyt's hilarious. Perhaps there was a time The Coli was more than "don't vote!" agents and c00ns. Funny shyt brehs.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

:dame:

:mjlol::mjlol:
I ain't never seen this post or interview. One, what the fukk is this nikka moving his body and head like that for..?? On his Tyler Perry shyt!? Wow.

Second of all: cot damn I laughed my ass off at these first page comments hahaha man this about to be a 4 year old thread in a few months and shyt's hilarious. Perhaps there was a time The Coli was more than "don't vote!" agents and c00ns. Funny shyt brehs.

you never noticed cause his publicist told him to tone it down, but all you gotta do is pay attention.......

4CWr98.gif

and he has a strong father figure too, so we cant use that excuse. boy is flamin.

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
...one day, imma tell someone else's grand kids about this thread. the lolz were in abundance.