Steve Smith to Jalen Ramsey “That was the sassiest head nod I’ve ever seen from a grown man”

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aight... so this is fukked up, but my wife and I got this theory that most gay dudes are either super fast or just flat out athletic. Jalen fits both of those prerequisites.

:dead:

All jokes aside that gay nikka be ballin'.

Spend time around D1 track athletes and you'll come away with this same theory. Anyone that has to be self absorbed and treat their bodies like fine China in their career choice (track stars, bodybuilders, etc) tend to end up with dainty mannerisms.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Spend time around D1 track athletes and you'll come away with this same theory. Anyone that has to be self absorbed and treat their bodies like fine China in their career choice (track stars, bodybuilders, etc) tend to end up with dainty mannerisms.
No lies told. In high school this kid lived around the corner from my grandma, never played sports. Dude showed up to the track for time trials in 11th grade and walked our 4x1 anchor. Our anchor consistently ran a 10.3-4 split too. :huhldup:

DynamoEAR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston/ATL
No lies told. In high school this kid lived around the corner from my grandma, never played sports. Dude showed up to the track for time trials in 11th grade and walked our 4x1 anchor. Our anchor consistently ran a 10.3-4 split too. :huhldup:
Zestiest dude on our high school track team ran a 48.5 400m. :dead:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Nah one of those scared straight type shows where they scare the yute by taking them to the pen.

LOL.

that looked like a movie scene.

some director should give that old fakkit a job, if he ever gets out.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I still kinda wish we drafted him back in 2016. Didn't know he was that sassy until i seen him beef with Steve Smith and that video.

Did he ever get back with his kids baby mama...Golden Tate's sister?