Steve Harvey is trending because of a girl's veneers

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
She didn't need it but she had an over bite. Those new teeth forces her upper teeth back but over time, he face will adapt. I have had a more noticeable overbite until I got my teeth straighten with invaslign, it gave me a squarer jaw in about 2 years, during covid. My doctor explained how veneers would transform my face but that I didn't need it, after I asked about it.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Yeah her teeth perfectly fine :dahell:

Why go and get veneers? :francis:

Bc that's the trend :mjlol:

These rappers practically had a form of veneer already with grills. So it wasn't much to make the leap to real ones.

Regular people are fukking themselves up chasing trends especially people who already had braces to straighten out teeth.

In fact some are getting braces just so they can file the teeth away for veneers

:dead:

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
She didn't need it but she had an over bite. Those new teeth forces her upper teeth back but over time, he face will adapt. I have had a more noticeable overbite until I got my teeth straighten with invaslign, it gave me a squarer jaw in about 2 years, during covid. My doctor explained how veneers would transform my face but that I didn't need it, after I asked about it.
I had invaslign too. Got ym oral hygiene on God mode. Got me brushing after every meal and snack and flossing too.