Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Gonna come back to the coli with a new name. Thick_Dicc_Jenkins.​

200w.gif

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
windup teeth is crazy :dead:

this what happens when you're too caught up in social media. she probably thinks she ate till this day. any negative feedback she receives will be brushed off as haterade from regular teeth bozos..
I met a dude with veneers and it completely through me off because he was literally like a perfect physical specimen. Guessing his folks didn’t get him braces when he was a kid so he got influenced by the industry folks he was around and went straight to cosmetic dentistry instead of even doing Invisalign or something.

It just looked ridiculous because he was literally, naturally fine as hell with these fake ass teeth. They didn’t look bad, just noticeable.

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I met a dude with veneers and it completely through me off because he was literally like a perfect physical specimen. Guessing his folks didn’t get him braces when he was a kid so he got influenced by the industry folks he was around and went straight to cosmetic dentistry instead of even doing Invisalign or something.

It just looked ridiculous because he was literally, naturally fine as hell with these fake ass teeth. They didn’t look bad, just noticeable.

You still single huh?

20150815-160840.jpg