Sterling Sheppard's wife is a dime (inside and out)

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It is challenging for sure but kids take it to another level. I think that’s where a lot of the problems can occur. Women change when thry become mothers. The whole dynamic changes.

:jbhmm:

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
Yep. My boy told me when I was childless but married “you won’t really experience shyt till you have kids”. I questioned that but he’s absolutely right.

We aren't having kids, but we realized how much not being able to go out during was really messing up our dynamic. Like we would be planning stuff all week to do on the weekends and then suddenly we just in the house all the time. We were struggling b.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We aren't having kids, but we realized how much not being able to go out during was really messing up our dynamic. Like we would be planning stuff all week to do on the weekends and then suddenly we just in the house all the time. We were struggling b.

It's natural. You have two people living under each other for 2 years.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
You are completely right. I was guilty of this too because you just assume wifey will hold it down but she literally has another job so I realized I had to do the dirty work. Show my appreciation. Not through gifts but through words and actions. And you’re not going to get as much sex, period. Some dudes can’t handle a week without sex. Sex drive takes some time to come back after pregnancy. Then thes a whole bunch of things women could go through after pregnancy like depression. Happens a lot more than folk think.

live always been good with changing diapers and cleaning up I just needed to do more…do things without being told.

So you really have to be mature and selfless…don’t know what happened with them but thry got two young kids, that shyt just have been hard on her having a hubby that is an athlete. Not to say Sterling is a bad dad. I’m sure even if he was a great dad, that could still impact the relationship with his wife. And yea, you’ll be tired as fukk and emotional when the kid is really young. People are savages when they’re tired.

No doubt our arguments increased not after marriage but after child birth. Mothers are amazing.

I respect everything you said, but it stated their differences are "completely irreconcilable", that doesn't sound like just a parenting dynamic has changed.

That sounds like something happened

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
You are completely right. I was guilty of this too because you just assume wifey will hold it down but she literally has another job so I realized I had to do the dirty work. Show my appreciation. Not through gifts but through words and actions. And you’re not going to get as much sex, period. Some dudes can’t handle a week without sex. Sex drive takes some time to come back after pregnancy. Then thes a whole bunch of things women could go through after pregnancy like depression. Happens a lot more than folk think.

live always been good with changing diapers and cleaning up I just needed to do more…do things without being told.

So you really have to be mature and selfless…don’t know what happened with them but thry got two young kids, that shyt just have been hard on her having a hubby that is an athlete. Not to say Sterling is a bad dad. I’m sure even if he was a great dad, that could still impact the relationship with his wife. And yea, you’ll be tired as fukk and emotional when the kid is really young. People are savages when they’re tired.

No doubt our arguments increased not after marriage but after child birth. Mothers are amazing.
Real talk

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I respect everything you said, but it stated their differences are "completely irreconcilable", that doesn't sound like just a parenting dynamic has changed.

That sounds like something happened

I'm not saying it's parenting. I'm saying that having young kids can create or exacerbate problems and you have the time to work on them without kids in the way, you don' thave that time when you have young kids because they consume your life.

I have no clue why they broke up...

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
They where a very good looking couple that actually seemed like a match, beautiful children too…

Shame it didn’t workout but that’s life..