Sterling Sheppard's wife is a dime (inside and out)

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black ppl aren't any more or less prone to divorce than any other race :manny:

It sounds like he filed for the divorce first and also wants to keep their daughter.

She gets the house and he has to continue paying for it.

That's scary, man. It's not as bad for him as a pro athlete, but if you're a regular dude and you gotta give up your house AND keep paying for it and go find you an apartment most likely, that's maddening :damn:

regular dude should find a woman on his level or that makes more. Also a reg dude probably wouldn’t file.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Wish dude the best

his career been shyt due to injuries and u know he will not get another big payday do to it

and now the divorce

dude in all honesty shouldn’t got engaged at 23 anyway , but hey

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Damn, had a breh watching the video with a smile on my face for them. Only to see it upped for all the wrong reasons :snoop:

Once I clicked on page 1 and saw the 2019 date I knew there was only gonna be 1 reason why this thread was upped 2 years later :mjlol:

And I still read thru the whole thing anyway :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
704. Formerly 212 and 843.
She cant have men over when the daughter is there.

They have two daughters and both of them agreed to not have romantic partners spend the night when they have the girls. He also requested that she has supervised parenting time with her daughters. I'm thinking something when down between her and her daughters or someone she had around their daughters.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
It is challenging for sure but kids take it to another level. I think that’s where a lot of the problems can occur. Women change when thry become mothers. The whole dynamic changes.
TRUTH

but I gotta admit a lot of Dudes could do better helping they girl with the House and Childcare during the stressful first couple years.

I know dudes that won’t change a diaper or clean up and expect the woman to do all that while cooking and breastfeeding.

then expect they girl to be in the mood to fukk, that ain’t it.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
TRUTH

but I gotta admit a lot of Dudes could do better helping they girl with the House and Childcare during the stressful first couple years.

I know dudes that won’t change a diaper or clean up and expect the woman to do all that while cooking and breastfeeding.

then expect they girl to be in the mood to fukk, that ain’t it.

You are completely right. I was guilty of this too because you just assume wifey will hold it down but she literally has another job so I realized I had to do the dirty work. Show my appreciation. Not through gifts but through words and actions. And you’re not going to get as much sex, period. Some dudes can’t handle a week without sex. Sex drive takes some time to come back after pregnancy. Then thes a whole bunch of things women could go through after pregnancy like depression. Happens a lot more than folk think.

live always been good with changing diapers and cleaning up I just needed to do more…do things without being told.

So you really have to be mature and selfless…don’t know what happened with them but thry got two young kids, that shyt just have been hard on her having a hubby that is an athlete. Not to say Sterling is a bad dad. I’m sure even if he was a great dad, that could still impact the relationship with his wife. And yea, you’ll be tired as fukk and emotional when the kid is really young. People are savages when they’re tired.

No doubt our arguments increased not after marriage but after child birth. Mothers are amazing.

Last edited: