Stephen King's IT (Time to Float) - Official Thread

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
If people drop actual specifics from the movie...can we agree to spoiler that shyt (at least through the end of the weekend...after that, fair game). Don't want the surprise factor from certain scenes ruined for people before they get to see Pennywise in action. :pennywise:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs a couple things im admittedly worried about from the reviews is that penny wise is used very sparingly, I hope we see enough of him, and that it's alot more comical than initially thought. Comedic relief is great in horror movies but too much of it can ruin the suspense vibe.

That's kinda like how the novel is for the most part. The kids and Derry itself are the main focus and Pennywise is in the peripheral, only taking center stage on occasion.

I agree with comedy. I think Scream had almost the perfect balance of comedy and thrills.

Kid Dynamite

aka The Big Bonanza aka The Ebony Prince
Supporter
Daps
That review has me hyped... Been saying this for years, horror movies today don't have heart and character development like in the 80s. I watch these movies nowadays and don't give a fukk what happens to the characters

Last edited: