Stephen King's IT (Time to Float) - Official Thread

Daps
Brehs a couple things im admittedly worried about from the reviews is that penny wise is used very sparingly, I hope we see enough of him, and that it's alot more comical than initially thought. Comedic relief is great in horror movies but too much of it can ruin the suspense vibe.

From the trailers it looks like we see him just enough. At least 5 good solid scenes.

I actually hope there's very little comic relief I hope he's exactly how he is with Georgie in the boat scene. That was masterful

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town

For you hoe ass nikkaz scared to watch the film

Reviews looking pretty good. Which begs the question: why did WB wait this late in the game to lift the embargo :dahell:

They're very strategic, but it does raise suspicion, but maybe that's what they wanted, some buzz and debate. People looking all over for any word on it because of the embargo. There are also a lot of asswipes who spoil things in reviews, so there's that.

I'm so fukking excited. I know I need to bring it down a notch or I'll be disappointed, but this is one of my favorite King novels and I'm really hoping it's finally depicted the way it should be.