Stephen King's IT (Time to Float) - Official Thread

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well now that Dark Tower is confirmed trash this better be good. I have faith

The contrast between The Dark Tower and this is pretty clear. You can tell which one was handled with care and which one wasn't. The Dark Tower is a long, sweeping book series and they just going to take it and condense all that lore into one 90 minute film?

I feel bad for Idris. I hate they be casting these brehs to headline these projects and don't follow through on making a competent film. Watch some people blame the failure of the film on him and his casting.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The contrast between The Dark Tower and this is pretty clear. You can tell which one was handled with care and which one wasn't. The Dark Tower is a long, sweeping book series and they just going to take it and condense all that lore into one 90 minute film?

I feel bad for Idris. I hate they be casting these brehs to headline these projects and don't follow through on making a competent film. Watch some people blame the failure of the film on him and his casting.
Matthew McConaughey looks way worse than Idris in that movie, how the hell do you fukk that up. I remember being so hyped for this.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Wait they fukked up The Dark Tower???/ Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!
I mean it was a high probability of failure if you think about it. We talking about 7 books crammed into 90 minutes and Sony...so yea. I'm hearing they gonna do Wizard and The Glass and The Gunslinger as a TV series though.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Another one :gladbron:

GOTTDAMMIT. These promos are working. Georgie's voice changing...
These damn childhood memories coming back
J6zG6_s-200x150.gif

Daps
I remember reading about a moment during filming where Bill walked on the set where some kids were :krs: and others were like :whoa: but by the end of the scene - all of them where like :sadbron:. I wonder if that was it. They said that Bill legitimately felt guilty about scaring everyone and apologized afterward. :mjlol:
That was the same thing tommy lee wallace said about tim curry. Curry stayed in character even off camera to the point he made all the cast members (kids and adults) extremely uncomfortable

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Per the IT fan page...a reason to go see Annabelle.

special%20permission.gif
IT (TRAILER #4)

Alternate Title:
Distributor: Warner Bros. Entertainment Canada Inc./Divertissements Warner Bros. Canada Inc.
Distributor DBA:
Time: 4min 13sec
Date: Aug 03, 2017
Classification: Special Permission
Decision Summary:
To be exhibited with films classified as 14A or higher.

The following were determinative to the classification decision:

- Several frightening scenes depicting threat, intensity and suspense.