Stephen King's IT (Time to Float) - Official Thread

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
To be fair, I think the voice in the international clip is him talking as the leper. Probably a different voice than him as the clown.

The voice is him actually talking to georgie, the coversation didnt even fit the scene wth eddie.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
The voice is him actually talking to georgie, the coversation didnt even fit the scene wth eddie.

The "Where you going" line? You're right that it's not Pennywise standing with the balloons saying that line. But I think they took dialogue from the Leper and put it in that scene. For some reason, doesn't sound like it would be the Georgie back and forth (although I get the thought behind it since Georgie likely would try to back away from the sewer).

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
OK that ending really gave me goosebumps. That was creepy as fukk:lupe:

Scene is unnerving, this movie gonna have us shook on a mental level for sure. That tv scene proved that this movie gonna be more than just "jump scares". Pennywise chanting "kill them all" with the dead kids is chilling for real.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Scene is unnerving, this movie gonna have us shook on a mental level for sure. That tv scene proved that this movie gonna be more than just "jump scares". Pennywise chanting "kill them all" with the dead kids is chilling for real.
Yo man I seriously had to get up from my desk and walk around. That struck a nerve with me. I was not ready for that this early.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
For some reason the TV spot isn't showing for me. Is it this one?

Fred.

I remember reading about a moment during filming where Bill walked on the set where some kids were :krs: and others were like :whoa: but by the end of the scene - all of them where like :sadbron:. I wonder if that was it. They said that Bill legitimately felt guilty about scaring everyone and apologized afterward. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember reading about a moment during filming where Bill walked on the set where some kids were :krs: and others were like :whoa: but by the end of the scene - all of them where like :sadbron:. I wonder if that was it. They said that Bill legitimately felt guilty about scaring everyone and apologized afterward. :mjlol:

Kinda reminds me of what Ralph Fiennes said in his Graham Norton interview about playing Voldemort. He was walking around the studio in makeup and the script supervisor's kid looked at him and immediately burst into tears. That was moment he knew the look was working.