Stephen A Smith on Fox News, Says Blacks Can Relate to Trump for Being a Criminal

Tair

Superstar
Daps
I know @jilla82 relates to Donald Trump. Both hate reading material beyond the 3rd grade, both are anti-intellectual, both had to rely on others giving them handouts but turn around and act like they didn't receive help, both have an undeserved arrogance when not really accomplishing much, both think by doing the absolute bare minimum and doing it less than optimal that they are above average.

They are like twins, just that one is broke but likes to play pretend.

:mjgrin:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What point do you think you're making as it relates to Trump and Black voters?
Some of us Black voters view at least one of current Trump prosecutions as political persecutions... a continuation of efforts like Russiagate by the more powerful and permanent forces in our government who only permit democracy as long as it suits them.

We see claims like this:
How is Trump rightfully being prosecuted...
And do this:
mark-henry.gif

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Some of us Black voters view at least one of current Trump prosecutions as political persecutions... a continuation of efforts like Russiagate by the more powerful and permanent forces in our government who only permit democracy as long as it suits them.

We see claims like this:

And do this:
mark-henry.gif
I mean, of course you do. You went all in on the Obamagate bullshyt. You're not the average Black voter. You're an extreme fringe element.

You have 2699 posts in that thread pushing baseless far-right conspiracy theories.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Black America wanna be monolithic but can’t handle harsh truths about the ugly stepchildren of that monolith. Bc….He ain’t wrong :yeshrug:

The Trump support #s have skyrocketed. You are lying to yourself if you don’t think that’s partly bc he’s anti-establishment and people fw it

Also the downright comical irony is that Trump and Young Thug are being prosecuted by the same judge. :mjlol: So mfers are ready to believe YSL stand for Young Samaritans Loving or whatever bullshyt they said, and it’s ‘Free Young Thug’, oh but you don’t know what he talkin about :comeon: