Stephen A Smith on Fox News, Says Blacks Can Relate to Trump for Being a Criminal

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thread title is misleading, and what Trump said was absurd.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Question, when Trump says things like this, does this upset white MAGA supporters or people that don't think black people face systemic racism?
I figure a lot of them probably think he's being some strategic genius, playing the field and trying to get votes. If botching Covid reponse, Jan 6. and his thousands of other transgressions doesn't get people to jump ship, nothing will.

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
Dude must have heard butter biscuits was 5 for $5 at Fox

So majority of black man can relate to having power and telling friends “ we grabbed their pussies because we are powerful “

We can relate to a FBI raid of hiding valuable presidential documents when we out of office

We can relate to telling officials find me 11,000 more votes

We can relate to telling thousands of black men and women to rush the capital

FOH c00n

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
You can’t treat politics like its first take. He will find this out the hard way. Although I can say that I get tired of criminal reform or some shyt like that being the first or second thing being parroted when election time comes up. We are more than that. They got to stop putting people like Stephen A on to speak for the whole race smh.