Stephen A Smith: NYC Mayor calls out Kyrie Irving for being anti-Vaxx, but NYPD are unvaccinated

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
These media heads trying to shame people about the vaccines is corny.

Now Whoopi c00nberg is talking down to LeBron, saying he should be telling people to take the vaccine.
Whoopi Goldberg Blasts LeBron for Not Endorsing Covid Jab: At Least Say ‘Nobody Grew a Second Head or Tail’

Don Lemon talking down to Draymond. How dare that negro have his own opinion.
‘It’s Not About Freedom, It Is About Public Health’
Don Lemon Calls Out Draymond Green on Vaccines

:hhh:

It would be different if the vaccine prevented people from spreading the virus but it doesn't.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
the NYPD police unions leaked his addresses on their official Twitter page in 2019 when his daughter was arrested for protesting .

lol I’m not gonna lie the police force is indeed the biggest legalize gang out there .

See these dudes frighten to put their foot on necks....

Imagine me being the mayor and walking on eggshells around a police force that runs on public money....

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No matter what side you were on, there is no doubt a bunch of Democratic leaders talked all tough but rolled over to police unions and made other concessions . Add to that them throwing parties at the height of the pandemic (or getting haircuts like Mayor Lightfoot here in Chicago) and a lot of them look funny in the light. You can have 100,000 people following the guidelines but let 100 people get caught going against it and the opposition is going to paint a broad ass brush. Mind you that covid was the number one killer of officers the past few years.

Last edited:

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt was a waste of everyone's time. I said from the beginning that the mandates were stupid. Kyrie can't play in either NY stadium, but another unvaxxed player could if they were from another team outside of NY. The same with performers (they didn't have to be vaccinated, but you needed a card to see them preform. Lastly what happened to those people that got fake cards? Any arrest connected to those Long Island Nurses? :jbhmm: How many of them do you think were Cops?:patrice:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt was a waste of everyone's time. I said from the beginning that the mandates were stupid. Kyrie can't play in either NY stadium, but another unvaxxed
if the vaccine works, why do you care if anyone else is vaccinated :mindblown:

i say this as someone vaccinated