Stephen A Smith: NYC Mayor calls out Kyrie Irving for being anti-Vaxx, but NYPD are unvaccinated

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
ok, news to me.
Jayson Williams eventually got every single penny that he was due from his contract, so I thought the guaranteed contract was bulletproof.
THEYVE HAD MANY DIFFERENT
CBAS SINCE THAT SHOOTING HAPPENED SO THEY PROBABLY
PUT SOMETHING IN THERE TO
PREVENT THAT FROM HAPPENING AGAIN.

:devil:
:evil:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

concise

Veteran
Daps
ok, news to me.
Jayson Williams eventually got every single penny that he was due from his contract, so I thought the guaranteed contract was bulletproof.

Non-vaxxed players don’t get paid if they don’t get vaxxed OR get weekly testing :mindblown:

NYC to require vaccines or weekly testing for city workers

Kyrie can play if he doesn’t get vaxxed. He just needs to get testing. :mindblown:

Kyrie can play on the road, he can not play in Brooklyn until he gets the covid vaccine.

NBA: Anti-Vaxxers Who Miss Games Will Also Miss Their Paychecks

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But De Blasio is threatening to withhold NYPD paychecks if they don’t get vaxxed or get tested? He’s doing more than talking about it.

NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio threatens to withhold the paychecks of NYPD officers and other city workers who refuse weekly COVID-19 testing

They are not giving Kyrie the option to just test like the NYPD, that is the problem. They did the samething with Hospital workers, and are trying to do the same thing with teachers. If he had the same options as the NYPD this would not even be an issue. Everyone should have the choice to do one or the other. You can't make rules for some people and different rules for others.

Last edited:

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is the percentage of vac & unvax in the NYPD
I think only 53% are Vaccinated. The Mayor won't do or say shyt about it. The rules are only for people they think can't fight back. They got guns the rest of us don't.

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
De Blasio "threatening" to withhold NYPD paychecks :dead:

Remember last year governer Cuomo talked that hard shyt during his daily covid press conference about the NYPD and then did this :whoa: day or two later to the NYPD.

Mayor not gonna do shyt. Cause at the end of the day the police unions outside of the teacher unions (in the north and out west) are the most powerful unions in America. Normally in cities like NY (and chicago and LA for example) the police unions are some of the biggest political contributors and voting blocks. That's why these mayors and governors are scared of them.

And that's not even taking into account their influence on presidential elections.

Travelnomad

Banned
Daps
American mayors are completely p*ssy when it comes to their police forces

Dont threaten......send the termination notices....let their ass take it up in court if they feel a way bout it

the NYPD police unions leaked his addresses on their official Twitter page in 2019 when his daughter was arrested for protesting .

lol I’m not gonna lie the police force is indeed the biggest legalize gang out there .