Stephanie McMahon OUT at WWE... resigned today. CNBC: "No deal with Saudis( or anyone) completed"

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Screen_Shot_2020-07-24_at_11.33.38_AM.jpg

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
They probably ain't even gonna get sold...this was just Vince's ploy to get back on the board. He'll worm his way back to creative eventually if he hasn't already.

My prediction is Nick Khan resigns within the next 6 months.

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
They probably ain't even gonna get sold...this was just Vince's ploy to get back on the board. He'll worm his way back to creative eventually if he hasn't already.

My prediction is Nick Khan resigns within the next 6 months.
so Vince is gonna let HHH run it after Nick resigns? No chance in hell. It's also an ego thing for vince too prob wants to sell it before he dies for the ego boost of building it up and selling it off for billions.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Vince wants to sell but also wants to remain chairman which is fukking nuts, thats why corporations like NBC Universal are like :ld: right now.. they'd likely want to put in all new people on the board
“But Vince McMahon is gonna make money to spite himself.”-CM Punk

This guy can get all the accolades and props for what he’s done with WWE and the wrestling biz in general, but this old stubborn asshat would completely forgo logic in order to do things how he wants to do them

From not pushing over wrestlers when the iron is hot, to potentially standing in the way of a sale of his own company, he’s so zoned in on “his way” that he’s tuned out

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I think

*gasp*

The dirt sheets and y’all are all speculating and nobody actually knows what the fukk is going on. 90% of you aren’t even qualified to have these conversations and know jack about business outside of a few classrooms and a season of succession

but thats just me :yeshrug:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
So Endeavor is out, Saudi money looking like the safest bet :lupe:
Endeavour was never in play, they needed help to purchase the UFC. The truth is that no one knows because everyone involved has to sign an NDA(Vince's favorite document), and all we have is the echo chamber of social media guessing who is going to buy the company.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I mean couldn’t The the people that buys the company just say

Ok Vince you can run the company :troll:

And just fire him anyway and hire someone else as CEO or is it more to it than that

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
i got my info from business outlets who aren't exactly "dirtsheets".. Mr. Contrarian @Larry Legend :troll:
So now I’m a contrarian for saying y’all likely don’t know what’s going on behind the scenes in the selling of a billion dollar company?

Because that’s so farfetched, huh?

You got it, mr know it all brooks.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Comcast and Endevor going on record to say they arent interested is kind of a big deal. They seemed like safe bets. Disney and Amazon I dont think see it fitting in their brand

I also think they've priced themselves out in this current economy. $9 billion valuation at a time where media conglomerates and scaling back means its worse time to be on sale at the market

I dont even think the Saudis wanna make that deal. The Khans for as much shyts and giggles also would need another investor and thats just too much

Yeah I dont know what happens. Maybe they dont sell and Vince leaves again? hes already got lawsuits again with returning to facilitate the sale.