Stephanie McMahon OUT at WWE... resigned today. CNBC: "No deal with Saudis( or anyone) completed"

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Her note is something... "hey guys.. i'm so happy Dad is back that i quit!" what? Lol..

Something happened. Either it has something to do with the lawsuits from the NDAs starting back up with Vince's return, or those SEC Violations were more severe than reported and they're about to come through like the Hammer of God. But Steph getting the fukk out of dodge tells me some shyt is about to go down.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
vince-mcmahon.gif

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Well.. makes sense.. right? It was her and Nick Khan that took over. Now that Vince is back, she's not needed in that position. Unless there's something I'm missing.

Or was she in a completely different position of power?

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Well.. makes sense.. right? It was her and Nick Khan that took over. Now that Vince is back, she's not needed in that position. Unless there's something I'm missing.

Or was she in a completely different position of power?

She did step down sometime last year if I’m not mistaken and then came back like a week later if I’m not mistaken.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Here's the problem for Hunter. He has no real backing anymore... Steph and him were a power couple. Nick (or Vince) could fire Hunter tomorrow...

Wouldn't be surprised to see him get the hell outta there.
And do what…?