Steph Lost A Splash Brother, But Gained A Splash Buddy - The Golden State Warriors 2024-25 Season Thread

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Foh. Poole and Otto Porter are gone; Klay, Draymond (who was ass most of that postseason) and Wiggins are all worse.
Did you not see Poole stink up the joint all fukkin year after he got paid? And still stinking up the joint in DC?

Facts is Wigs is out to lunch and Klay need his mins cut

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Cyrus roasting the fukk out of Kerr and rightfully so… If Kerr was half way fukkin smart when the league started catching on to the small ball and was going big Kerr should’ve pivoted and went with stretch Bigs… this clown is beyond stubborn smh

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Did you not see Poole stink up the joint all fukkin year after he got paid? And still stinking up the joint in DC?

Facts is Wigs is out to lunch and Klay need his mins cut
Remind me who the third leading scorer in the 2022 playoff run on 51%/39% shooting was. What happened to him before he got paid again and he hasn't been right since? :jbhmm:

They haven't replaced him as a spark plug scorer.

So the team lost one of their best scorers/shooters, lost a quality bench wing and all their vets got worse besides Steph.

Hawala Man

All Star
Daps
Time to consider shipping Klay and see what you can get for him in the market.

He wants a new contract this summer but they can't give him the money he wants.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
TJD comes in and immediate impact and podz with 2 quick baskets lmaoo

Kerr is a fukkkn clown…

It’s time he start Minga over Wiggins and start giving Moody more of Klay’s minutes it’s that simple
Looney has to sit, TJD is just better offensively. We aren't getting stops on defense anyway with Looney in so its a wash there

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not really worried about Klay, he does this shyt every year, he'll go on a heater soon. I don't expect much from Wiggins at all though, dude got overrated off that 2022 playoff run after round 1 when dude has been disappointing more often than not as a Warrior when providing scoring punch.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
not really worried about Klay, he does this shyt every year, he'll go on a heater soon. I don't expect much from Wiggins at all though, dude got overrated off that 2022 playoff run after round 1 when dude has been disappointing more often than not as a Warrior when providing scoring punch.
he used to play defense though and was good for a solid 15, Looney has to get out of the starting lineup, too many cheating off him.