Steph Lost A Splash Brother, But Gained A Splash Buddy - The Golden State Warriors 2024-25 Season Thread

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
So basically, Klay is emo and bipolar. Got in his feelings. Then couldn't get out.

That's about what we'd expect from a perpetual bachelor weedhead.

This is where his lack of sounding board (long term gf or partner) really hurt his decision-making.

When you're a man responsible for other people, like a wife and kids, you don't get to stew in "feelings" for months on end.

You address that shyt and move on.

He's still my guy tho. Hope it works out for him in Dallas.

dza

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area.
So basically, Klay is emo and bipolar. Got in his feelings. Then couldn't get out.

That's about what we'd expect from a perpetual bachelor weedhead.

This is where his lack of sounding board (long term gf or partner) really hurt his decision-making.

When you're a man responsible for other people, like a wife and kids, you don't get to stew in "feelings" for months on end.

You address that shyt and move on.

He's still my guy tho. Hope it works out for him in Dallas.
I mean we witnessed it the last two seasons. Dudes body language was so shytty, you know it had the locker room fukked up. And I’d bet that fukked with a lot of the young guys mental seeing him act like a dikkhead. I’m probably in the minority but I’m glad he’s off the team. Thanks for the memories and ships but it was time.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
I mean we witnessed it the last two seasons. Dudes body language was so shytty, you know it had the locker room fukked up. And I’d bet that fukked with a lot of the young guys mental seeing him act like a dikkhead. I’m probably in the minority but I’m glad he’s off the team. Thanks for the memories and ships but it was time.
Same :manny:

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one want Lavine however if dubs want him he’s not worth giving ups significant pieces for.. at best two 1st round unprotected picks

We want kuminga back in whatever trade ( I’m sure that’s a road block )

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Steph did his boy dirty
Steph a grown man with kids. He don't have time to be babysitting this vince vaughn bachelor character that Klay is.

That long ass post about Kerr talking to him came off as an adult talking to a child.

Dude talking about he still got it and when it mattered the most...0 points.

Him not understanding the organization DID do him a solid maxing him after his injury is another example of this dude not having a fundamental understanding of how sports and business work. Plenty of other players have been left out in the cold after similar situations.

I wish nothing but the worst for the warriors so I'm pretty shook up about them actually getting rid of Klay :mjcry:

I looked forward to him dragging the team down for another 2 or 3 seasons :mjcry: