Steph Lost A Splash Brother, But Gained A Splash Buddy - The Golden State Warriors 2024-25 Season Thread

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
steph is STILL the only shot creator/ballhandler on the team :unimpressed:
36/37year old steph and role players wont get it done. for the millionth time, get this man a 2nd option :mjtf:

EDIT: we have like a million guards on this team, also
I think it’s a set up to get both Lauri and Lavine…. Minga and Podz with a pick going to Utah and maybe 2 unprotected picks with Moody going to the bulls for Lavine..

My guess but yeah no way they keep that log jam.. If this was Meyer’s doing this then yeah I’d believe he go into the seasons with 1 million guards smh

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I think it’s a set up to get both Lauri and Lavine…. Minga and Podz with a pick going to Utah and maybe 2 unprotected picks with Moody going to the bulls for Lavine..

My guess but yeah no way they keep that log jam.. If this was Meyer’s doing this then yeah I’d believe he go into the seasons with 1 million guards smh
it absolutely must be at this point. because this roster doesn't move anything. "Steph save us" isn't gonna work. give that man a 2nd option like every other team