Steph Lost A Splash Brother, But Gained A Splash Buddy - The Golden State Warriors 2024-25 Season Thread

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Fun game. Effort and intensity was excellent wire to wire.

Wigs, Minga, and Dray brought maximum force. Attacking, pressuring, finishing. The Clamp Bros.

It makes a huge difference having 0-1 weak links on defense, rather than 2-3.

It's time to start a conversation...

I mean we looked way more dynamic on the floor and the ball was moving without worry about Klay.. I get it we need that extra shooting but man.. Minga look that leap just in the nick of time with the media and fans having to literally bully Kerr is into making him into a key piece in the rotation and now we bully Kerr into playing TJD…

Looney is absolutely washed beyond repair..

Been seeing some rumblings on this trade the warriors can make

wigs,Cp3, Loony, 1st for Ben Sim, Clax

They was showing Rich Paul chopping it up with Mike Dun… and honestly Lakers and warriors need to go ahead and do a deal around

Klay, cp3, wigs for Bron, AD and Reeves

Roster will be
Steph
Moody *
Bron
Dray
AD
Podz
Minga
Saric
TJD
GP2

Kerr isn’t smart so he would most likely fukk up the rotation because you can start
Bron PG
Steph SG
Minga SF
AD PF
Dray C

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Damn near everybody had to get injured for the Kuminga and Wiggins line up to happen. :dead:
I haven't forgotten that every national media guy who commented on the situation shyt on Kuminga and acted insulted that Kuminga had the nerve to question a "championship" head coach. :childplease:

There's never any context with these fukking guys. NBA media is the worst.

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Is it time to pull up old posts to see who was early, and who was dead wrong about Kuminga?

:sas2: