Steph Lost A Splash Brother, But Gained A Splash Buddy - The Golden State Warriors 2024-25 Season Thread

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
He's talented but he doesn't possess the IQ to be a championship level contributor...still looks lost defensively
the defense is meh. but he's not supposed to be a main option offensively on a team that's serious about winning a chip

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Damn these dudes done lost damn near all close games it feels like this year....but I really wanted them to get the one from last night. Sick of AD bytch ass having to play through minimum contact but get the whistle he does against these dudes.

But truth is, they're just not a good basketball team man . Close game after close game, it ain't been an easy stretch at no point this year, even the little brief moment that it was supposed to be.Watching Klay get hunted in the pick n rolls vs Bron last night instead of Steph is an indicator like none other :francis:

And oh yeah, Wiggins is fukkin trash. Had all these dudes on here gassing his sorry ass up not even two years ago....no major injuries no nothing. Just sorry. That nikka role is a spot defender now

Salute to Kuminga tho, that's a star. Mgmt got that one right I guess, but it's looking like that was by mistake at this point. Sorry ass cacs.

EDIT: and where was the highlight off-season signee last night. Oh, that's right, he's hurt... :comeon:
fukk these incompetent ass dudes running this shyt show

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
TOR --> OAK
Curry should've gone to the front office by now and said 'GET ME SOME HAAAALP! :damn:'

No one should be untouchable - not even Klay's washed ass nor Dray's UFC ass. Instead he spent time being an apologist for those folk - what a waste of a generational prime. :manny:

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Alright boys, I need y'all tonight. Is Embiid playing :lupe:
I took y'all straight up