Steph Lost A Splash Brother, But Gained A Splash Buddy - The Golden State Warriors 2024-25 Season Thread

King Eros

Gold Blooded πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†
Daps
Weedplate isn't just playing bad. He's actively sabotaging the team from within. I saw it with my own eyes.

The only play I saw him give real effort was that stupid foul on Zion with 2 sec left in the half.

Real goofy.

The nikka is literally the mole. I think we found who released The Punch video too.

:beli:

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
I still feel like something really happened to/with him last year that the public doesn't know about.
Man ain't nothing happen to that sorry ass nikka.

Dude just maxed tf out in 2022 (and it's not like he was this fukkin world beater that year anyways). Still was an underachieving ass role player. Just slightly less underachievement. Steph the only nikka that could carry a squad with Wiggins as his second option, are you fukkin kidding me :gucci:

The house is already damn near burnt to the ground, but get that bum out of town..just off gp :camby:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Weedplate isn't just playing bad. He's actively sabotaging the team from within. I saw it with my own eyes.

The only play I saw him give real effort was that stupid foul on Zion with 2 sec left in the half.

Real goofy.

The nikka is literally the mole. I think we found who released The Punch video too.

:beli:
nikka stop. How about looking and blaming at that goofy ass wanna be Yoda, Stevie Kenarban knee having ass nikka Klay and Mogilla Gorilla ass Dray for their fall off

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
shyt gotta be a multi team deal.. they need siakum and a 3 and d dude..

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Man ain't nothing happen to that sorry ass nikka.

Dude just maxed tf out in 2022 (and it's not like he was this fukkin world beater that year anyways). Still was an underachieving ass role player. Just slightly less underachievement. Steph the only nikka that could carry a squad with Wiggins as his second option, are you fukkin kidding me :gucci:

The house is already damn near burnt to the ground, but get that bum out of town..just off gp :camby:
Yall don't beat Boston Without the work Wiggins put in on both sides of the floor, breh should have been finals MVP.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Them San Francisco fans lucky they won the 2022 chip cause after that it's gonna take a while to win another one.
No Jerry West out there and Dunleavy jr. sucks as a player and as a general manager.

King Eros

Gold Blooded πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†
Daps
nikka stop. How about looking and blaming at that goofy ass wanna be Yoda, Stevie Kenarban knee having ass nikka Klay and Mogilla Gorilla ass Dray for their fall off

Nikka it's jokes. Take yo high ass somewhere.

We having group therapy in here.

And we been going in on Kerr, Klay and Dray for over a year.

Scram.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Them San Francisco fans lucky they won the 2022 chip cause after that it's gonna take a while to win another one.
No Jerry West out there and Dunleavy jr. sucks as a player and as a general manager.
How Mike Dun sucks as a GM? He hit on both picks.. did more than Bob Myers in a short span of time than Bob did in several seasons.. You talkin foolishness